Most streamed artists on Spotify in 2021 till date

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS and Bad Bunny switching positions on Spotify and YT, lol.

P.S. Again 4 out of top 10 are Hybe artists - BTS, Bieber, Ariana and J Balvin.

P.P.S BTS have released only 3 new songs this year, one of which is a Japanese song while the other single PTD released only a week ago

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• As far as I remember, Bieber, Ariana and J Balvin are still signed to UMG.

It took me a while to find out who sanbenito is, there's no mention of Bad Bunny on his Twitter.

And congrats BTS, they become #1 in 1-2 years.

It took me a while to find out who sanbenito is, there's no mention of Bad Bunny on his Twitter.

They are but they are under Ithaca Holding’s management which is now owned by HYBE. This is like saying BTS is also under UMG since they are signed in UMG Japan, iirc. But feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

• They are but they are under Ithaca Holding’s management which is now owned by HYBE. This is like saying BTS is also under UMG since they are signed in UMG Japan, iirc. But feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Management company ≠ Record label. Big Hit Music is still BTS's main record label. But feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Anyways, this is just a matter of semantics. Both can be right or wrong.

They are Hybe artists, as in the management company. You can check out the Hybe video where Balvin and Bieber talk about entering Hybe family.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also

External Content twitter.com

They all also own shares of Hybe like BTS. Isn't this common knowledge?

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

• They are.

It’s also not written in their bio that they are under Hybe.

Hybe is a management company too and I was clearly talking about the company and not a label. Or are you unaware that Ari, Bieber and Balvin, etc are Hybe artists?

Here you go straight from Scooter's mouth

image0-38.png

Kid Laroi is also a Hybe artist btw

Here is the welcome video for you ICYMI

External Content youtu.be

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• I get that… I just think it’s quite disingenuous to call these Acts Hybe Artists when Hybe and Scooter only joint together a few months ago. It makes it sound as if Hybe was responsible for their success. At least mention Ithaca as well.

But that’s just my opinion on that matter… no hate congrats to BTS !

• I get that… I just think it’s quite disingenuous to call these Acts Hybe Artists when Hybe and Scooter only joint together a few months ago. It makes it sound as if Hybe was responsible for their success. At least mention Ithaca as well.

But that’s just my opinion on that matter… no hate congrats to BTS !

Lmao, Scooter Braun calls them Hybe artists, I think if the man who made Bieber and Ariana has no qualms calling them Hybe artists, randos on internet should not be pressed about it either.

Their company is Hybe, its a fact, there is nothing disingenuous about it. Scooter keeps referring to it as such too. Absurd how you came to nitpick about that when you know this to be true too.

IMG_20210718_143627.jpg

• Lmao, Scooter Braun calls them Hybe artists, I think if the man who made Bieber and Ariana has no qualms calling them Hybe artists, randos on internet should not be pressed about it either.

Their company is Hybe, its a fact, there is nothing disingenuous about it. Scooter keeps referring to it as such too. Absurd how you came to nitpick about that when you know this to be true too.

IMG_20210718_143627.jpg

Ah I see… both sides are taking credits for the others work… ok than, ignore my initial comment… 💁🏽‍♀️

• Ah I see… both sides are taking credits for the others work… ok than, ignore my initial comment… 💁🏽‍♀️

Are you for real..lmao. I made a thread stating facts, how is what I say being equated to Hybe taking credit? Am I a rep of Hybe that you are saying both sides are taking credit? Also any achievement of Bieber or their artists since the merger will be credited to the company Hybe.

Bang PD was in US interacting with his artists last month and is clearly involved in their management. So when Stay goes number 1 next week on Hot 100 and if Hybe releases an article on it, it will not be disingenuous. These are Hybe artists since the merger took place.

IMG_20210710_182535.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!