Karina is #1 on GG member brand reputation for July

• People are still really trying It with their conspiracy theories.

It's Hilarious that they have to go through lengths just to embarrass themselves.

If Karina and Aespa will once again top next month's brand reputation. I wonder what other excuses they'll going to come up with.

Anyway Congrats Karina and to rest of Aespa Girls! At the end of the day their still on Top and no amount of desperate pathetic attempt of trolling can erase that.

They'll going to be BIG BIG in the future.

• What promotions are you saying??

aespa music show promo were ended over a month ago

No youtube contents ,No personal insta, only series of recycled pics in their official account + bubble mssg

They did promotions at the end of June. A festival with red carpet and paps Pictures+the kbs special, with their own fancam.The dance practice video with their suits. The mag cover. And they were active on their sns. Ningning pics with her short hair who was viral helped her with her br ranking this month.

The top 10 is basically idols who are active (except for Jennie who is 2 only bc of her insta post and her late Elle mag cover)

• They did promotions at the end of June. A festival with red carpet and paps Pictures+the kbs special, with their own fancam.The dance practice video with their suits. The mag cover. And they were active on their sns. Ningning pics with her short hair who was viral helped her with her br ranking this month.

The top 10 is basically idols who are active (except for Jennie who is 2 only bc of her insta post and her late Elle mag cover)

You mean the dream concert??? That's it's not a public event, fans need to purchase the tickets

Magazine cover is only a few days ago

Dance practice is a month ago

Ning2 hair is from bubble. It's strictly for fans who purchases the tickets it's not like insta who anybody can see that for free :S

Whatever smallest thing Karina do, the media will wrote about it and K-netz talking about it > trending topics. Not hard to decode. You just need to deal with it 8)

• Why are you talking about fans? I don’t understand? The dream event did have press here, they did a red carpet.

Brand reputation calculate all metrics for one month and the dance video was release during the period time for July ranking and ended yesterday so the mag cover also count, the same way Elle Korea counted for Jennie. Ningning was trending on Pann even if it’s from Bubble, it was viral on Pann,Twitter and Weibo that’s why she ranked higher this time. It counted for her community points. All their sns post count for their community points.

I didn’t decode anything, I am not shading or anything you said they didn’t promote except it wasn’t the case. Aespa was active for July. That’s also why they were first on group ranking.

• Why are you talking about fans? I don’t understand? The dream event did have press here, they did a red carpet.

Brand reputation calculate all metrics for one month and the dance video was release during the period time for July ranking and ended yesterday so the mag cover also count, the same way Elle Korea counted for Jennie. Ningning was trending on Pann even if it’s from Bubble, it was viral on Pann,Twitter and Weibo that’s why she ranked higher this time. It counted for her community points. All their sns post count for their community points.

I didn’t decode anything, I am not shading or anything you said they didn’t promote except it wasn’t the case. Aespa was active for July. That’s also why they were first on group ranking.

It's not a promotions?

I'm saying that inactive = not doing promotions

You could say that excuses for topping BR in a month before

Isn't that great achievements that a 8 months rookie able to reached #1 on 2 consecutive months?

Watch my previous replies, I'm saying that as a context for rookie

• It's not a promotions?

I'm saying that inactive = not doing promotions

You could say that excuses for topping BR in a month before

Isn't that great achievements that a 8 months rookie able to reached #1 on 2 consecutive months?

Watch my previous replies, I'm saying that as a context for rookie

Wait what? Sorry I don’t understand what you mean? Are you saying that them participating at the dream event and kbs special isn’t a promotion?

It’s wonderful for her. But it’s not shocking since they currently have the biggest Kpop song in Korea. Just look at the participation points. Aespa and bg are all above 1 millions I think, since they are currently the 2 most successful gg atm. Now if you look at BP participation numbers you can see that they are inactive,the gap is painful

• So not only have aespa continued to do the most by topping rankings with all 4 goddesses having ranked in the top 12 :pepe-sad:

But that menace to society ( That annoying Lisa troll) has been banned?????? :pepe-sad:

:pepe-toast: The lord is goooood :pepe-toast:

aespa edit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespa jimin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiridolady.tumblr.com - TumbexAespa gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Let's remember Twice and Brave Girls were also on the same timeframe as Aespa promoting but how come Aespa still edges them both.

Instead of congratulating an 8th month old Rookies for doing great so far after all they've been through right from their debut. We have types of people acting some Industry Experts out of a sudden and doing whatever agenda they may have against Successful young women, typical Allkpop.

Anyway it would be such a Kii when Aespa and Karina will top next month's brand rp 3 times in a row with NO PROMOTION then. Let see what type of excuses some usual suspects are going to make here.

• omg I just remembered last time all girls got into top 10 :pepelove2:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With promotions ending they've managed to rank In top 12 :sadr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let's not forget they ranked 1 in overall group ranking too :yesr:

Rookie WHERE:pepe-smug:

aespa edit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespa jimin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiridolady.tumblr.com - TumbexAespa gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Wait what? Sorry I don’t understand what you mean? Are you saying that them participating at the dream event and kbs special isn’t a promotion?

It’s wonderful for her. But it’s not shocking since they currently have the biggest Kpop song in Korea. Just look at the participation points. Aespa and bg are all above 1 millions I think, since they are currently the 2 most successful gg atm. Now if you look at BP participation numbers you can see that they are inactive,the gap is painful

My opinion,

Dream concert It's not a official promotion (you need to pay) , kbs special sort of you could say that (i forgot about that)

Remember I'm saying this as a context of rookies so you shouldn't compare Karina to Jennie

No other rookies get this level of short promotions in last may and inactive (i mean not doing official promos + one time mushow promo) in June

Why it's hard to understand?

It’s wonderful for her. But it’s not shocking since they currently have the biggest Kpop song in Korea.

This comment is enough no need to add a few arguments bringing BP and Jennie in here :S

• Sorry but it’s not about the fans or paying the event. it’s about the press/media and Aespa brand themselve. You can’t say that a event having press is not a promotion? Press being here, generate more articles. Aespa were active through various content for July ranking + Next Level being a hit.

That’s why I talked about participations points

I just replied bc you said that aespa was inactive except it wasn’t the case.

• Damn why can’t people just congratulate and leave. Karina ranking #1 just shows how bitter some people on Allkpop are because nobody was ready for Aespa to come dominate this early in the game.

Now that they are every excuse in the book comes out, they really think they be doing something by writing these long essays over a rookie 8 month idol :-D Lord help these people when Aespa drops their album because y’all are gonna need to write a novel for that era. Just look at the numbers this post is doing, talk about queen of relevancy! 8)

• Sorry but it’s not about the fans or paying the event. it’s about the press/media and Aespa brand themselve. You can’t say that a event having press is not a promotion? Press being here, generate more articles. Aespa were active through various content for July ranking + Next Level being a hit.

That’s why I talked about participations points.

No, it's a gig

Do you agree that posting on social media is also form of promo? Media publish the articles about it> generate clicks > K-netz talking about it. Then everybody is active since everyone is using social media nowadays. No one is inactive so your arguments is invalid.

Aespa contents last month are very few you could count on your finger.

I'm calling them as inactive rookie (usually rookie has a lot of contents)

That’s why I talked about participations points

The list you said is quite bare and tbh isn’t really considered “promotion” just because the timeline gap between each is too severe. Moreover, this month is also competing with Twice and Brave Girls, and they push out far more contents

They’re not “inactive” but that doesn’t really mean they’re active as well. Aespa’s bbl is actually quite huge and are prone to leaks, so i get where all the participation points come from.

What I’m seeing from here is that, it seems that Aespa/SM manages their brand well despite the relatively barest activity (no CFs, no individual instagram, barest musical promotion, etc). At this point, just word of mouth keeps aespa afloat (bc of their bubble)

Edit: im comparing their activity vs a normal group that is on upper tier of BR. not blackpink bc they’re at another level of inactivity 😂

• Twice solo members have never done well on this ranking that is not surprising.

• Damn why can’t people just congratulate and leave. Karina ranking #1 just shows how bitter some people on Allkpop are because nobody was ready for Aespa to come dominate this early in the game.

Now that they are every excuse in the book comes out, they really think they be doing something by writing these long essays over a rookie 8 month idol :-D Lord help these people when Aespa drops their album because y’all are gonna need to write a novel for that era. Just look at the numbers this post is doing, talk about queen of relevancy! 8)

I mean people are bitter but whats more funny is all these success fans they have.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!