NEW ALBUM: the GazettE (ガゼット) drops OFFICIAL COMEBACK TRAILER

• the GazettE announces the release of their long-awaited 10th studio album in May 2021!

This comes after three whole years since their last studio album, Ninth, in June 2018. And after a long period of silence following the cancellation of their "the GazettE 18TH ANNIVERSARY DAY/6576" concert due to the unforeseen effects of the coronavirus pandemic, the GazettE has released their OFFICIAL COMEBACK TRAILER. Check it out here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their new song, "BLINDING HOPE", will drop ahead of the album on March 10, 2021, the day of their 19th anniversary, and be available for streaming and download.

More details about the new song and the new album to come!

The band's vocalist RUKI also posted a long message on Instagram about the band, what they have been going through over the past year, and their thoughts and hopes for the future. He revealed that the album will be a deeply reflective and intense album, and represents all the things the GazettE has wanted to convey about their emotions towards the current situation of the world. The album will carry the significance of all the music they've created over the years, and is intended to shed light and hope on the GazettE and everyone who ever supported the band.

The song to be released on March 10th, "BLINDING HOPE", is rather a preface than the title song. It is the very first page of the book, but the trigger that started everything.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

• YESSS it feels like it's been an eternity since they last .......... did anything really

Especially after their activities last year got cancelled... and they had already not released new stuff since 2018 ;( This is almost too good to be true lol

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!