🌟✨The Star Seekers with Tomorrow x Together✨🌟

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This seems interesting...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This seems interesting...

This might be interesting to look at.

I still believe we gonna get Frost, the references for the storyline is just too strong. Other theorists agree on this too.

Anyway here is a longer thread on Twitter about “The Name” they keep mentioning throughout their videos…crown, magic island, dooms night.

I’m posting just the first post. This was written after eternity but it explains why names are important.

External Content twitter.com

The same person said this just the other day

(I remember reading some fantasy/supernatural books and they had the same thing with zombies. A necromancer had to know the name of the person to bring it back to life because knowing the name gives you power over that person. Same with stories about elves. They hide their names because if a person knows your True name, they have power over you)

Changed the title of the thread from “The Star Seekers with Tomorrow x Together” to “🌟✨The Star Seekers with Tomorrow x Together✨🌟”.
  • I just seen this, and it makes sense!!! It’s crazy if they referencing the introduction movies two years after they debuted!!!

• where is frost :pepewhat:

i thought the mv would’ve been out before the comeback announcement

I didn’t see this post…

:cryingr:

And I bet we gonna have Frost…

Anyway…

About the teaser video…and the Star Wars reference…I thought that was random but not at all…

• I looked through the Questioning Films, I thought I summarise every members details:

SOOBIN:

Animal: Praying Mantis

Meaning:

Usually praying mantis appears when we flooded our life with so much business, activity and chaos, that we can no longer hear the still small voice within us. Thus the praying mantis appears to insist that we take a step back. In other words, like the stick bug, some simple meditation would be in order because we need to quiet the external Dun we created. It is the only way that we can come back to our truth. This spirit animal will always come for us when we need peace, quiet and calm in our lives.”

(credit: from spirit-animals.com)

Shape: Flower

1809F457-BCAD-47FA-89A1-F0F211618CF6.jpeg

Tried to look for a meaning for it but honestly couldn’t find anything.

Flower position: ear

1B65F5DE-C529-4D83-87AE-9D0A58BA7596.jpeg

Soobin holding the flower by his left ear. The later videos the ear comes back as the thing what makes him different.

Nap of a star:

5D692806-20B7-4686-9F59-A40709662147.jpeg

In Eternally:

9AFDC665-F4A8-42F7-A22E-39C15D259A92.jpeg

Even if the ear physically doesn’t seem different in the other videos, there is still some problem with him seemingly hearing voices. Like in Magic Island, when he repeatedly hears voices then when the cat attacks them, he is holding his ears before collapsing. During Freeze-World concept photos He is covering his ear.

A79C508F-13F5-493B-9EAB-BEAAF3BE1E53.jpeg

Morse code:

The end of the Questioning filmed each member got different morse code.

Soobin’s morse code was Tomorrow.

• YEONJUN:

Animal: grub (beetle larva)

Meaning: (I looked for specifically grub but it’s a beetle larva so it only came up with the beetle meaning)

“Beetle symbolism is asking you to make changes in your life that do not necessarily comply with you being true to yourself. In other words, the Beetle meaning is letting you know that you must evaluate the situation in it’s entirety so that you can find a way to compromise. The presence of this spirit animal means that change will come, whether you want it to or not.”

Shape: stars

C89472C3-6E71-42CD-81A6-9B11A9236EFB.jpeg

Flower position: throat

F513380D-2E58-4222-8880-E93CA25F19F9.jpeg

(It is different then the other members. While his physical difference are the horns in his head, the flower doesn’t point towards this like with the others, it points at his throat which we seen cut open twice)

Physical difference:

Nap of star:

88D20E48-6E69-46CF-BB43-12661331AEFA.jpeg

Eternally:

BE4211D7-A8F1-467F-908E-4146C572880A.jpeg

Where the flower points is actually where we seen him getting cut (put it in a spoiler)

WHY?????

Morse code: Promise

(The only promise I can think of is the promise they made as kids-to stay together or something like this…need to watch nap of a star again tomorrow)

• BEOMGYU:

Butterfly (I wasn’t sure if it’s a butterfly or a moth but I choose butterfly since this seem to be a daytime insect)

[spoiler]

272DB441-6025-4E4D-BB8F-9F7D6D795FD9.jpeg

Meaning:

Butterfly symbolism always brings you a massive transformation. This insect is asking you to embrace those changes in your environment and within your emotional body.

People with Butterlfly spirit animals have a gift to accepting change with grace and eloquence. They realize that the journey is their own guarantee, they know that it is their responsibility to make their way in faith, and accept the changes as they come and emerge from their transitions brilliantly.

Shape: diamond

(This is interesting because diamonds are a recurring theme with them-in 0x1 Beomgyu part is also talks about diamond while the others make a diamond shape in front of him)

3A7A2466-A27D-4EF3-8B66-2103DEB97061.jpeg

Flower postition: Left shoulder

B524AE1A-8862-4BC1-AC67-69C82530210E.jpeg

We seen in their videos that Beomgyu’s physical difference is the spikes coming out from his shoulder and back. In Magic Island he also holds his shoulder before collapsing when the cat attacks them.

Nap of a star:

595D4BD8-BDA2-443B-84DA-A522A52F9DC0.jpeg

Eternally:

60C25E5E-AA06-4BA5-A553-AE28C21CD4E1.jpeg

46E64F47-565E-4245-8B4B-1E843BD22109.jpeg

Morse code: hope

• TAEHYUN:

Animal: parrot

6AEC15D0-DE93-4FFB-8019-82DB96AC13C3.jpeg

Parrot symbolism is like asking you to stay alert. New ideas can bring about new growth or a new direction is imminent for you. Parrot insists that you need to pay attention. There are signs or omens around you. People with parrot spirit animals are natural diplomats. They are good at mediating opposing forces into compromise and understanding. These people also know exactly when to speak and when to stay silent. Therefore they rarely participate in gossip.

Shape: circle

B769BC2F-B87C-4E2F-A2BD-D4C19C2EB432.jpeg

Flower position: Eye

6149A06A-7AE1-4F6D-898F-CB69FC171302.jpeg

Once again, the physical difference. During Nap of a star Taehyun appeared with his left eye being a night sky and a star in it. In Eternally however his eye appeared to be red. During Freeze in the group picture Soobin covering his eyes.

Nap of a star:

C7F1C2AB-6EE4-40EC-849D-24A7BF2BE419.jpeg

Eternally:

DF2C0124-503C-4054-B701-56CB85A258F9.jpeg

Freeze:

2D9D44B9-0E5A-49AA-A220-A347442ACF1F.jpeg

Morse code: clue

this too

• HUENINGKAI:

Animal: lizard

E3007879-54D6-4137-92B1-E46CCA927FBA.jpeg

Meaning:

Lizard as a symbolism letting you know that it is time to take an internal audit. Take a good look at whether or not your ego is in control of your heart. You need to take time to focus on your dreams.

People with lizard spirit animal have the power to regenerate anything they feel that they have lost. They are prone to repeating some cycles simply because their energy loves to recreat their emotional attachments in some ways. They are good at moving between realities and “other worlds”.

Shape: heart

56BD5132-3202-482D-A0BC-FE5FB8D3CF15.jpeg

Flower position: Heart

19603177-B0E4-4899-9B10-C04B850C54A1.jpeg

During Nap of a star Hueningkai appeared as a boy with steampunk Angel wings. However during Eternally this changed into devil or demon wings. The flower position on his heart possibly indicates his innocence but it seems like something gonna happen which gonna change this.

Nap of a star:

E175F8C2-6B45-4F85-9F19-ABBA073ACD0A.jpeg

Eternally:

037161B3-132B-4018-B02B-CBBE8A354638.jpeg

Morse code: secret

• I just seen this, and it makes sense!!! It’s crazy if they referencing the introduction movies two years after they debuted!!!

THIS IS JUST AMAZING

REEEEE

• And MOAS

I had a an interesting dream (and I went camping so sorry for disappearing for a week)

Anyways the dream

I woke up to see a short indoor water ride it was a circle

There was a stage in the middle

And TXT’s “Magic” was playing

But here’s where it gets strange

None of the TXT members where there

I saw and I’m not messing with you

I saw BTS Member Jungkook dancing to TXTs song Magic

And I saw him and he saw me

And then there was an announcement to go to the middle

There were 2 other people and there was a table with some TXT albums and the TXT light stick and I had to win the 3 games to win it

Of course I was eager to try

But Jungkook gave me a serious look while he danced and nodded his head at me like I had to win

One of the games was archery

And I was able to win the first 2 but I started to fall down and then I don’t think I won the prizes

It was so strange

And as a bonus in a different dream

I was in school (I think...)

And then out of the blue

I get a FaceTime call

FROM TXT

I PICKED UP and they said hai and waved at me

I saw them one at a time

And I callled them back cause I accidentally hung up on Yeonjun 😅😂

• Okay MOAS

HERE YA GO!

TXT Eternally Analysis

So in the beginning

We see a storm engulfing the town with the dragon along with it

The boys all stand together facing the sky

But Soobin has the Magic book that we see in multiple places

And comes to Yeonjun and reminds him of the one spell that could stop the dragon “The Song Of The Star” but Yeonjun faces Soobin with blood on his face but again, he then gets out of his Vision cause that is his power, while Yeonjun (and his hilarious shirt) is practicing, with HueningKai, Beomgyu being the Camera man, and Taehyun sitting with his phone

But Soobin senses a Presence from the window

But it disappears and reappears in the hallway from the elevator and soon puts them into dreams and a trance

Soobins Dream: it starts off going fast down the hallway, almost like a Train speed (just like in the magic island MV, the members riding a train to teleport to their home world) and he visits a festival which has reference to that a animation once again and is the Same festival that we see in Blue Hour and in Run Away, but it’s all burry and wonky looking, but then he comes upon a Grassy patch to see his young self running with an ice cream, as he runs into himself and drops his ice cream, he looks at his older reflection and runs away into darkness, now I looked up what it meant to run into darkness into a dream and it says this, “Darkness is the presence of fear, pains and ignorance. For example, if you dream of walking in darkness, this means the attack of wandering spirit has projected confusion into your life. Particularly, you will be stagnated, demoted and failed many times.” And since he dropped an Ice cream I looked it up for a dream meaning and it says this, “The dream of dropping an ice cream has a negative connotation. It means you may disappoint your friends and family.” So if we put the pieces together, like Soobin sang, he has had this repeating nightmare, he is worried that he will fail his friends, so thats why he changes time to take on the dragon alone so he can prove to himself that he isn’t going to fail, and we know this spirit visits Soobin more than anyone in the group, so it must be someone important to him ( or it’s just a healer spirit trying to help Soobin realize that he doesn’t need to be alone in anything he does)

“ My heart deep in memory’s Maze, Save me, Eternal Dream, the Deepest Abyss” remember how I said before how Yeonjun power was to see his fellow members inside of their heads/ if something is ever wrong (with what happened in “Can’t You See Me”) Soobin knows that Yeonjun has that power, Soobin is scared and he hopes that his “Big Brother” can hear him and bring him back to reality, but Yeonjun isn’t there unfortunately for SooBin, “ I always Tear up awaking from a familiar Dream” this suggests that Soobin likely had more of sad/ dark dreams as a child, that leads him to cry whenever he sees those dreams again.

And Soobins Morse code from the Questioning Film is “Tomorrow” like in this MV said, this took place 1 day before the Dooms night, SooBin is able to see the things the day before it happens, he can see things that happen “Tommorow”

Section 3 Promise: Yeonjuns Code thing Is Promise, keep that in mind (reference to the Questioning Film)

Yeonjuns Dream, he Awakes in Darkness by a thin light opening to a destroyed stadium, to see himself Dead with the blood on his face that Soobin had Seen( and if you died in a dream, that means you die in real life), Yeonjun then sensed a Presence and turned to see 2 eyes, 1 green and a blue ( to BTS and now TXT fandoms, we know who this cat is) the Black cat gives a solid Meow with unsettling eyes, They say when a black cat crosses your path it’s bad luck, so we know a Yeonjun had to make some sort of promise to the cat, but the cat had to have a promise in return, we know this cause if you go back to the “Dooms night” animation you can see Yeonjun paying so sort of the deal, cause that cat was keeping him around his magic and keeping the members out cause we see Beomgyu trying to talk Yeonjun out of it, but doesn’t get the chance to say much of anything,

“ I thought it was salvation Then,” Yeonjun thought at the time the cat would help protect his friends from harm, but he soon learned that he was wrong.

Section 4: Room 17

Okay, not gonna lie, Beomgyu’s Dream has a lot to it and might be the longest one ( I even had to play this on 0.25 playback speed to see the whole fighting scene) okay so it starts off which him in darkness then an endless straight row of mirrors reflect with Beomgyu in the center, they usually say never to look into a mirror in a dream cause then you can see your mirrored self (evil self for this case) we then see Door 17, Beomgyu is able to see some of the room as he sees himself trying to protect the Spell book (and if you look on the cover the spell is the same square shape that we see whenever TXT perform the spell, most recognizably, Run Away, the FREEZE concept trailer (on the ground) and a few other places as well) the Lyrics say quite a lot here,

“ Open My Eyes and it’s that night, The day when Rain Blazed alight, Dance that Summons a nightmare, Rhythms that endlessly Blare, This Darkness that Swallows Screams, this widening space between us, Scribbles that unfold before our eyes, Wade again through this Dream”

So basically these Lyrics are stating at a forbidden dance that TXT has performed to cause such a nightmare and I think that performance was “ Can’t You See Me” the concept, my pervious theory on it, and the corrosion stakes for itself, cause it also adds along with the powers, or it could’ve been the FREEZE concept trailer, case we see them perform a dance and we saw the spell in the ground, so what if the next animation vid we get will be based off of Eternally with dreams again? we also get to see Beomgyu in animation being thrown against the wall, and if you didn’t notice, when Beomgyu used his camera to see inside the room, he seen his more “monsterous” side star back and there was a small scar on his face * cOuGh go look at the FREEZE concept Teaser and you will see that Beomgyu has a small scar on his face😉 or was it Kai😅* and the caption says, “ Which Side do I need to Trust” so Beomgyu feels as if he needs to choose a side, his normal side, or his now free monsterous side, it would explain why Beomgyu seems off at certain point like in that “can’t you see me” MV, cause he gave us a look when he was placing a pillow over Kai, so his monster side can appear at random and Beomgyu is trying to get control of the monsters powers to use it for good.

PART 2 NEXT

Jae-6

• HERES PART 2 ( it wouldn’t let me put it all in at once cause it was over 10thousand words

Section 5: Moratorium of Rest

Sweet old Taehyun wakes in a dream In a field of Flowers( which are Poppy’s if I am correct and that is Beomgyus flower too, which could mean that Beomgyu is like a person of peace since his representative flower is in Taehyuns dream), which is a good things cause flowers in a dream means “Flowers are symbols of peace, happiness and prosperity” Taehyun is like the ball of sunshine in TXT so he might have more pleasant Dreams, so we see him shouting at a member( me and Taehyun act a bit alike, we have the same zodiac and I’d shout a friend if I saw them lol) and if my Lip reading didn’t fail me, I’m pretty sure he was calling for Yeonjun who was sitting on a chair covered in vines of Flowers, and a flower crown with A purple like paint substance dripping from his hands and all over Yeonjun, and Taehyun is saddened by this, “ My heart deep in memory’s Maze, Save me, Eternal Dream, the Deepest Abyss, To the Blue Secret Slumbering from Within, Don’t Go, Breaking My Heart, Don’t Go, A Shattered World, inside the forgotten Diary of the 2, Take me to that Secret, Now Tell Me the Name Lingering on my lips, the Meaning of this Sad Dream” HueNingKais morse code in the questioning Film is Secret so he is also being represented, “the Dairy of the 2” must be between Yeonjun and Kai ( Yeonjuns Promise to Keep Kais Secret) (oldest and youngest) and Taehyun feels as if he needs to find out what this secret is cause his Morse code is Clue, so he needs to find clues to find out this secret. (And Is either I believe the secret is about Taehyuns power, cause I’m trying to figure it out, and Taehyun is unaware of what his main power is, so he’s trying to find outer the secret about Soobins power to see different futures) the caption at the end says, “ We will find a way” this is likely Taehyun speaking cause he doesn’t want to see any of his members get hurt, so he wants to find a way around that.

Section 6: Girl of Eternity

Okay so Kais Dream is a bit shorter

He Realizes that Soobin went down the hallway and disappeared, so he tried to chase after him to protect him(and if you notice when they went in the hall, they went very quickly instead of just blinking into the Dream like Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Taehyun did) , but he ended up in his own dream

The Steps appear to the Doorway (I’ve mentioned the similarities between this door and the BTS logo door) he sees his fellow members, and he knows that Taehyun is wanting to find out about the secret and Kai begins to realize that the members on the other side aren’t them for the caption says “ I reach out but my hands touch indicating he didn’t run to them and in a dream a Door in a dark space can mean a positive thing will soon come.

Section 7, Beginning of the End

If you noticed, time had frozen in the begging before they had their visions/ Dreams, and I think it was caused not only by the spirit, but Soobin loosing control of his Power causing all the members to be sent into those visions, after they all finished time Unfroze and continued, (there is one window in the back that is still red) Soobin comes back into the room and feels distraught and bad about what he just put the members through plays it off but Beomgyu noticed Soobin acting all strange and points the camera at him, as Soobin hold up the dice from activating the forbidden spell and stares at the Mirror (while Beomgyu still being the camera man😂) “ Open My Eyes and it’s that night, The day when Rain Blazed alight, Dance that Summons a nightmare, Rhythms that endlessly Blare”

The caption says, “ In an Blink of an Eye the boys felt they’ve returned from a long Journey” as if they experienced everything from just a blink

“this widening space between us, Scribbles that unfold before our eyes, Wade again through this Dream”

“ In fear the Boys Asked, was it all nothing more than a dream?”

For they didn’t have too much of an answer, Soobin knew too well, it wasn’t a dream, but visions of what could happen or change, Yeonjun played it agreeing it was a dream, for The rest of the members being unsure.

At the end it says, remember my name

But what name is still the Mystery

Jae-6

• proudorbit

It’s not a poppy field. I’m not sure the name of the flower but it’s not a poppy. I remember seeing a theory about it and the flower meaning also connected to that scene and their universe…

Did you noticed that the end of the scene they zoomed in the flower and the pattern on the flower turned into a skull?

Edit: I found it!!!!

• That would make sense!

And thank you for correcting my mistake!

And I didn’t noticed that it turned into a skull!

That means Yeonjun is either forgetting something

Or remembering something

I’ll take a double look at it and make a quick updated version on that part!

Thank u so much crazydoll86 ❤️

• No problem!

It’s like…purple could symbolize death.. he is dead and purple blood flowing…the flower indicates death too…taehyun who’s morse was clue and his left eye was weird seeing this…could it be he seeing the future maybe? What could happen? Or if I believe the time loop theory…different dimensions…time lines…

CACBD9D7-8D64-4C61-A8E2-61450998534E.png

Then again we know from the animations and the lyrics that they tried to reset times…to correct mistakes… maybe Taehyun able to see what happens in other time lines..see how Yeonjun dies… his quote said When did it go all wrong… I think it’s possible Yeonjun signed a contract with the cat somewhere in the past. It’s been unfulfilled and the cat collecting the dept by killing him. The boys trying to stop it but don’t know how.

CACBD9D7-8D64-4C61-A8E2-61450998534E.png

I don’t know how that would be connected to freeze… the timeline messed up too. Is it possible that CYSM was before Eternally?

That would explain why Soobin-Yeonjun-Taehyun trio act weird. Taehyun sad because seen Yeonjun die. Yeonjun looking at his hand covered in blood…remembering his bleeding body? Soobin being withdrawn..

• Y E S

I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING ON DOING A TXT TIME LINE

OF WHEN EVENTS TOOK PLACE

THIS THEORIST IS PUTTING IT ALL ON THE LINE🤩🤩🤩🤩

AND LOOK AT U THEORIZING💙💙💙💙

TIME TO GET TO WORK

I was just about to do a theory on Magic

Cause it seems to fit the theme of Fight or escape for this new concept🤩

• Hmm…did you do one for 0x1 Lovesong? That’s more related to their storyline then Magic. Apparently magic is off the storyline.

• Hmm…did you do one for 0x1 Lovesong? That’s more related to their storyline then Magic. Apparently magic is off the storyline.

I’ve been looking at the x01Ikily MV many times

But I’m having trouble connecting it to anything

But I do have a few ideas on how it might possibly be linked to run away

That’s another thing I love about TXT songs

They can be all over the place with sounds, concepts, vibes, voices cinematography, and discography💙 the no song ever sounds the same

• I’ve been looking at the x01Ikily MV many times

But I’m having trouble connecting it to anything

But I do have a few ideas on how it might possibly be linked to run away

That’s another thing I love about TXT songs

They can be all over the place with sounds, concepts, vibes, voices cinematography, and discography💙 the no song ever sounds the same

Here is something I gathered from other theorist…

Think of mirrors and doors as a gate to magic island… but imagine magic island being whatever the people want … in the mv Yeonjun steels key and he standing next to a mirror because stepping through the door to meet with his friends. The car steeling wasn’t preplanned. He was just chilling on the sofa alone…how did the others knew about the car steeling? That all mv was Yeonjun’s imagination…maybe even magic island…

• Here is something I gathered from other theorist…

Think of mirrors and doors as a gate to magic island… but imagine magic island being whatever the people want … in the mv Yeonjun steels key and he standing next to a mirror because stepping through the door to meet with his friends. The car steeling wasn’t preplanned. He was just chilling on the sofa alone…how did the others knew about the car steeling? That all mv was Yeonjun’s imagination…maybe even magic island…

That has a nice ring to it!

I like the idea

And this MV defs has a big speculation to Yeonjun

So it must be something important

It’s like he is trapped

Where everything is normail

What if that MV is Yeonjuns vision

If he and his friends where regular humans

Instead of elves from the magic island!

• Okay so crazydoll86

From what I can gather

This is pretty helpful!

So I looked at the Eternally

And I looked at Taehyuns Dream again

He seems to have a big Desire for Yeonjun cause he really cares ( and I can confirm that, I get that same look when I try and flag down a friend, me and Taehyun are the same zodiac (Aquarius) so he might end up being my bias😂)

So I looked up what purple meant in a dream and it says this

The color purple in a dream represents neutrality, or powerlessness. Something that is uncaring, unbiased, or totally powerless. Positively, can symbolize having no bias, or situations that are open. This will usually be represented by lighter shades

So at the min Yeonjun feels powerless against something, but maybe Taehyun helps Yeonjun is a way to help him feel stronger

It’s like they rely on eachother, and Yeonjun has kept a secret from Taehyun, so this leads Taehyun to try and discover what Yeonjun is hiding, and it’s obvious Yeonjun is hiding it to keep Taehyun safe

The flowers we see Taehyun standing on these Flowers

Which means that He is trying to get Yeonjun to remember himself so he doesn’t loose himself

But the purple color on the Pansy’s is counteracting Against Taehyun

Which leads me to believe that Taehyuns main power is to help people remeber their memories (he’s like a memory keeper) so If someone starts to loose their memory he can help them remember (makes sense, Taehyun is a living ball of sunshine 💖)

So that’s why he’s looking for a way to save Yeonjun!

What do u think?

• 45F81D88-ED74-424C-8F0C-4A5DC2BB4E68.gif

Very interesting! You might be onto something! Nap of star did say that they don’t remember their past…only Soobin in his section seemed to remembered their past when he seen Kai’s childhood body running past him.

• 45F81D88-ED74-424C-8F0C-4A5DC2BB4E68.gif

Very interesting! You might be onto something! Nap of star did say that they don’t remember their past…only Soobin in his section seemed to remembered their past when he seen Kai’s childhood body running past him.

Yay!

Time to go look at Nap Of The Star!

But it’s strange on How Soobin remembers

If Taehyun is the memory Keeper

Then maybe he gave him a certain memory to help everyone get their memory back!

Theorist on the run :peperun: :peperun: :peperun:

(And nice change to your avatar🤣 Pretty Yeonjun)

• Thanks. It’s from 3ne dp selection. I begged for the rejected one.

:cryingr:

• TXT Nap of the Star analysis

This could be tricky

So

YeonJun- Antlers

SooBin- Elf ears

BeomGyu- Thorns

TaeHyun- Star in his Eye

HueNingKai- Mechanical Like wings

Translation of the on screen text:

This is a story about five boys and a star.

The boys made a promise with the star.

"Even if we drift apart we will soon meet again"

Time flew by and the boys did drift apart while the star fell asleep

This way the night sky forgot the starlight and people forgot their dreams

And a few years passed

"Oh my God. Horns have risen from my head"

The boys turned into what looked like monsters and ran away in fear into the deep forest.

The boys met again and the star woke up.

The boys felt it.

"Now something magical will happen."

Okay the first thing I noticed in the FREEZE Photos is that Soobin is covering up Taehyuns Left eye, in Nap of the Star, it was Taehyuns Left eye that had the Star in it, but How does Soobin know about it and why is Beomgyu in this particualr photo

In the FREEZE teasers HueNingKai Kai has a Heart patch over his Right eye and Yeonjun is with him

So here’s what I’m thinking

Based on the MV

It is a depiction of what Taehyun can do with his power, he is the memory keeper, Taehyun has The stars power to help heal, remember, and cherish the memories they spent together, but there is a dark side to it, if something bad happens, that memory will also be stored within Taehyun, and Bad memories are like nightmares, so Yeonjun wants to prevent Taehyun from loosing control of his powers so the dark side of his power doesn’t consume him, but Taehyun had forgotten about this power so that’s Why Soobin ( Soobin covered up Taehyuns left eye) and Beomgyu ( in eternally We See Beomgyu has a darker monsertous side that he able to control, he knows of Taehyuns powers so if he starts to loose control, he can help him gain control of it) take close care to Taehyun.

BeomGyu also has a crown of ice and flowers which could represent death and the beginning of something fresh, cause winter freezes away and makes path for spring and shows the connection to Taehyuns dream cause of the flowers that Yeonjun was wrapped in.

Yeonjun takes a close eye on the youngest Member Kai, cause being the young prince of another world as i stated on my magic island theory, Heuningkai is a prince in magic island and has been captured and saved many times over, but Kai has the power to slow down time so that could be why his right eye is covered as we see a lot of slowed down scenes in the FREEZE concept trailer.

The lyrics of the Music video share a soft melody of being together no matter what, whether the can or can’t hear, see feel touch or even be together everyday, they are scared to forget everything they’ve been through, but Taehyuns power Prevents that from ever happening

They need eachother

Cause each power works together with the other boys power and that’s why they will always be together

Let me know what u guys think of this theory ^^

• I don’t know how to connect the ice queen story to their universe but it’s confirmed that this is what Kai’s eyepatch referred to.

In the story the Ice Queen has her mirror broken and it goes into Kai’s (the main characters name hah) eye. That froze his feelings and he become the Ice Queens toy. His best friend is a girl who fights hard until she manages to melt his frozen heart and escape from the Queen.

Kai morse was Clue…

On another teasers the words around them made it look like the others keep a secret from Kai to make him worry less…. But he did discovered something. Maybe the eyepatch is an indication that either he knows the others keeping secret from him or he discovers the secret that they keeping.

In nap of a star he had Angel wings but in Eternally he had leathery wings… is it possible Freeze is the moment he looses his innocence, his purety and becomes cold?

Yeonjun was in the pictures with him maybe he takes up on the role of Kai’s friend who trying to save him…again since in the animation he already saved him once. Yeonjun also wearing a women dress… a Queen’s dress? that could also have the possibility of the opposite…what if Yeonjun without bad intentions but keeping Kai “blinded” for the truth? Like the Queen did to the story character?

• I never knew about that story

But omg it works perfectly!!!

What if the same trick had been played on his mother and a new villain did the same thing to the queens son (it adds in that my theory that Kai is a prince)

UR A GENIUS!

• I never knew about that story

But omg it works perfectly!!!

What if the same trick had been played on his mother and a new villain did the same thing to the queens son (it adds in that my theory that Kai is a prince)

UR A GENIUS!

The Moa theorists are geniuses…lol They found out about the story. I remember seeing it when I was a kid it’s an old story.

:pepe-peek:

• This thread contains 314 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!