The Boyz teasing new hairsyles and filming on the beach? + new schedule for august

• woah where do you live if I can ask..

I got many friends irl who listen to kpop.. mostly increased in the last 4 years before that I used to be alone too lol

Somewhere in Europe, don't want to say it specifically here in public, since I like to keep those details private, but no one knows about kpop. They know about Gangnam style and they hear BTS'ms Butter and Dynamite on the radio probably, but I would think they know nothing about them otherwise.

Maybe some kids do know about it, but kids I know, don't.

oh wow, that's so cool! Must be nice, is kpop popular in your country?

• Kaikat

look at this!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wooow Sangyeon!!! I love seeing that, so deserved! Also Kevin seem to be rising popularity-wise in Korea!

• first off i'm so so so excited if they're filming at a beach (summer concept!), also i think creker should start releasing something even if it's something small like a teaser of the logo or the name of the title track bc it's almost august and other groups have been slowly releasing stuff

• Kaikat

look at this!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wooow Sangyeon!!! I love seeing that, so deserved! Also Kevin seem to be rising popularity-wise in Korea!

omg sangyeon is SO high at #26 and kevin entering was such an unexpected surprise! i definitely feel like all 11 members will enter during the cb

• Kaikat

look at this!

Omg i just woke up.... this is great T_T

Its great to see some other members making it in this time T_T

• first off i'm so so so excited if they're filming at a beach (summer concept!), also i think creker should start releasing something even if it's something small like a teaser of the logo or the name of the title track bc it's almost august and other groups have been slowly releasing stuff

I have a feeling they will, soon now. Hope so!

omg sangyeon is SO high at #26 and kevin entering was such an unexpected surprise! i definitely feel like all 11 members will enter during the cb

Righttt and he had no solo schedules whatsoever so that's even more surprising! Deserved of course and I wish he gets more solo stuff, like pictorials, going to some shows, he's the wiole package, good looking, funny, entertaining and an excellent singer.

And same goes for Kevin! He's very loved and popular internationally, but seeing his popularity rising in Korea makes me happy.

• Kaikat  tbzism

It was because of those photooos ;(

OMG the power

• Kaikat  tbzism

• Kaikat  tbzism

I find this culture of hiding hair colors in kpop really funny XD

its just hair lmao :pepe-joy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!