My attempt at K-pop cover (Apink & Beast)

• Hi all,

My first post here. I'm fairly new to K-pop and I would like to share 2 covers that I have done recently. I have also added lyrics to the videos so whoever is interested can follow along.

Apink - The Wave:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Beast - 12.30:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Please feel free to comment and provide your feedback (and like the video if you enjoy it). :-)

Thank you.

• aerowerkz

Changed the title of the thread from “My attempt at a K-pop cover” to “My attempt at K-pop cover (Apink & Beast)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!