the reason why jypngg debut after itzy feels so quick compared to itzy debut after twice

• its because in 3 years twice had already became the nations girl group and arguably the top gg of that time with multiple super hit songs that got daesangs at main award shows and insane album sales so when itzy debuted twice already felt like legends and veterans meanwhile itzy failed to achieve anything near that in 3 years, not a single comeback managed to overtake their peak at debut with dalla dalla, not a single daesang at a main award show, forget about daesangs even the bonsang they got last year was alleged to be rigged and stolen from changmo, recent comebacks doing even worse. so now when jypngg is debuting this is why it feels so quick.

• I think jyp just want assurance they’re business after all what I don’t like about jyp is they’re not giving twice solo promos that’s it but everything else is good

• because it's time to debut a new group so that the company doesn't lose the financial requirements to still be a blue chip company, like sm and yg lost earlier this year when they were demoted to medium sized businesses

• Wonder Girls Debut - 2007

Miss A Debut - 2010

3 Year Gap

Twice - 2015

ITZY - 2019

4 Year Gap

This new group is slated for debut in 2022 making that 3 years gap.

It's not weird, it's not rushed. It's not deep. It's business.

Here I'll do it for other labels

SNSD - 2007

f(x) - 2009

That's 2 years only.

~ ω

• Wow, OP was banned so quick lol. And the real reason JYP is debuting another girl group is because this group has been planned since 2018.

From the previous stock reports to Lee Ji-young taking over division 4 to be the main pillar of this headquarters. Shows how long this been in the works. It’s not because of ITZY or twice. Just from reading the rumours on DCINSIDE pretty much highlights everything about this group and how they’re the companies biggest project.

When JYP debuted Twice they had all the managers mange the girls and created a sole division just for them. It’s how this division model took place in JYPe. This is the 3rd time JYP is creating his biggest project.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Who are you?

:boredr::boredr::boredr:

I'd bet money that they are the same person as "ciwihi" and "NewsReporter" that did the thread "do you think jyp is sissapointed..." and "Does aespa songs beating itzy..." and "Loona doing cultural appropriation". I also wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have more earlier but those are the ones I'm familiar with.

Read the opening statement and compare the 4 and you'll kind of see.

In general I think the moderators take a dim view of an initial post that isn't a response but a pretty obvious slight against any group as your opening remark. Most real new users start with responses then graduate up to original pieces and then may do a negative piece after a little while. They don't start out a 100% smash mode from post #1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!