Want to give staff feedback/suggestions??!?

• Can you guys stop doing the “Should this thread be open or closed”

Like a thread is either breaking the rules or itisn’t. Letting mob rule dictate what can and cannot be discussed is stupid. People can easily avoid threads they don’t like, but letting the masses pick what can be discussed and what can’t isn’t appropriate for a forum.

Honestly it seems like we need less mods because it seems like majority of you are just doing w.e you want.

Sometimes I feel those polls are needed.

If you are referring to the latest post that got the poll:

The OP was doing their best to avoid breaking the rules whilst being shady.

By closing their thread with a poll, their true colours showed.

They went ballistic and gave the mods actual reasons to...

It's not like anyone was going to vote for such a crap thread to be kept open.

We are better than that.

• Again, your missing the point. If it’s a crap thread, no one will post in it and it will naturally fade away. If no one is breaking the rules, then it should be allowed.

There are TONS of threads on here i don’t like or agree with. You wanna know what i do? I don’t post in them and i don’t look at them. Others might like the thread and want to talk in it. That’s how a forum is suppose to work, where ppl can talk about what they want, in the confines of the rules.

• Again, your missing the point. If it’s a crap thread, no one will post in it and it will naturally fade away. If no one is breaking the rules, then it should be allowed.

There are TONS of threads on here i don’t like or agree with. You wanna know what i do? I don’t post in them and i don’t look at them. Others might like the thread and want to talk in it. That’s how a forum is suppose to work, where ppl can talk about what they want, in the confines of the rules.

Ok, thanks.

• Can you guys stop doing the “Should this thread be open or closed”

Like a thread is either breaking the rules or itisn’t. Letting mob rule dictate what can and cannot be discussed is stupid. People can easily avoid threads they don’t like, but letting the masses pick what can be discussed and what can’t isn’t appropriate for a forum.

Honestly it seems like we need less mods because it seems like majority of you are just doing w.e you want.

We only do this when its spiralling off topic into arguing and stuff like that.

You know I just can't stop it when my heart sky rockets for you
    2ea319bd63705a25c50232df2ae317d871d3ad36.gifv d1ef5d384b1910b5a37c49c48b1b0c82fd7573ed.gifv 1f0bd7c83dbb180bdf5e7b6f561bb556fa21671f.gifv

• We only do this when its spiralling off topic into arguing and stuff like that.

Then you guys should moderate/clean up the post. Going by this policy, like with the thread that complaint is based off, any fandom can enter a thread and just argue/derail it till the thread gets closed, again effectively picking and choosing which threads are open or closed.

Others users may have wanted to actually discuss topics in a civil way, but because one fandom didn’t like the thread and ruined it, it’s not allowed?

• Then you guys should moderate/clean up the post. Going by this policy, like with the thread that complaint is based off, any fandom can enter a thread and just argue/derail it till the thread gets closed, again effectively picking and choosing which threads are open or closed.

Others users may have wanted to actually discuss topics in a civil way, but because one fandom didn’t like the thread and ruined it, it’s not allowed?

Thanks for feedback make some good points

You know I just can't stop it when my heart sky rockets for you
    2ea319bd63705a25c50232df2ae317d871d3ad36.gifv d1ef5d384b1910b5a37c49c48b1b0c82fd7573ed.gifv 1f0bd7c83dbb180bdf5e7b6f561bb556fa21671f.gifv

• i agree with kouss. why not moderate threads instead of locking them? some users purposely try to troll and derail threads due to them not liking what's been said, why punish those who are staying on topic and are decent?

i was annoyed when permission to dance bop or flop thread was locked. why exactly it got locked? moderate those who are aggressive and rude, don't lock it. i was just about to reply and it said i got no permission for that action. locking popular, hot topics is stupid. i was a mod once, i used to clean up 4 pages to get a thread going. i feel like i'm wasting time disusing something that's going to be locked anyway. let threads run its course, don't lock them.

i gave you a like but users are the issue, not fandoms. the above mentioned permission to dance thread was locked due to armys disagreeing, it had nothing to do with other fandoms.

• If I could give some feed back

I just wanna say that I’m so thankful for all the mods and all the people who work on this site making it the best it can be

So thank you :pepelove1: :pepelove1: :pepelove1:

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᴺᵉʷ ᴹᵒᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ TXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• Personally, I think locking threads is more of a turn off, imo

Too many lockdowns will ruin the economy!

(No pub intended)

Again, your missing the point. If it’s a crap thread, no one will post in it and it will naturally fade away. If no one is breaking the rules, then it should be allowed.

🎊PAKS, BAKS, GAKS, BTS got them all🎊

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qdcyg4hkomwl5x3ibxjldrfnqultwqabq7x35xxb&rid=giphy.gif&ct=ggiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e1i7a7xcxulf1jg8kjyshfuo6a71w3halaqxp2x6&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!