*INFECTED* (USA) = *7* COVID-19 Vaccinated (fully already) via *SINGLE* Event ; Delta Variant ; 2021.07.14

• www.businessinsider.com/covid-vaccine-breakthrough-infection-delta-variant-fully-vaccinated-las-vegas-2021-7

8 fully vaccinated healthcare workers who went to a Vegas pool party got COVID-19 with mild symptoms — and at least 7 caught the Delta variant,

a report said ; 2021.07.14

• They had symptoms similar to allergies or a cold, a hospital CEO told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
    • At least seven of them caught the highly infectious Delta coronavirus variant, the report said.

Note: YOU Read the Article , then decide what YOU choose to think about it.

www.cnn.com/2021/07/14/entertainment/catt-sadler-covid/index.html

Catt Sadler (E! News TV) warns 'don't let your guard down' after getting

sick from Covid-19 while (already) fully vaccinated ; 2021.07.14

I *enjoyed* making Observations in the Next Message here (This Thread).

Edited 7 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

The 'Good News' -->

(1) Their INFECTION *Level of Sickness* was likely made FAR LESS

... By the fact of them being *fully* VACCINATED in the first place.

(2) They were ALERT to the situation , got TESTED (*CREDIT*)

Additional *Useless* Observations (intended *somewhat* as humor) -->

(1) Stay Safe !!! ...

(2) We're ALL in the TOGETHER !!! ...

(3) Don't Get Sick !!! ...

(4) BTS Group <-- *NO* COVID-19 ADVISE from YOU desired here ... :P

(5) XI (PRChina Leader) <-- Just DIE , *SOON* ... :wink:

(6) TRUMP (*Moron*) <-- YOU can DIE *SOON* too ... :wink:

... (a) Take (Golf Buddy) LINDSEY 'The Scam' GRAHAM with YOU ... :wink:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJag19WoAe0

"Bang Bang , Maxwell's (AKP Moderator) Silver Hammer Came Down ...

On krell's Head ... (Wack , Wack , Wacko !!!) ...

Bang Bang , Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure ...

krell was GONE (Unfairly , but not completely unanticipated) ... :D

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1333119

Click for TOP Message This Thread.

P.S ... I suggest an AKP *LIMBO* (Area) , featuring CHUBBY CHECKER ???

... I would willingly accept (punishment) 7 Days in AKP *LIMBO* (Area) ... :wink:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq7pxUgjLz0

'LIMBO Rock' (Chubby Checker) , Song

Does TAEYEON (SNSD) *LIMBO* on AfreecaTV via BJ Streaming ??? ... :P

I believe (video) that 'DJ HYO' (SNSD) is 'busy' with BILL SHATNER still ???

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHB_XWGj1c4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo_(dance)

LIMBO (Dance) ; Info

Edited 21 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “*Infected* = 8 COVID-19 Vaccinated (fully already) ; Delta Variant ; 2021.07.14” to “*INFECTED* (USA) = *7* COVID-19 Vaccinated (fully already) via *SINGLE* Event ; Delta Variant ; 2021.07.14”.
  • They say the vaccine only lasts 6 months, so keep getting those vaccines

The flu shot is only once a year. Why cant can't the covid shot last that long?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's not about the shot, it's about the virus mate. This bish mutates so fast it will out grow vaccines.

The good news tho, is that if you fully vaccinated you only get mild symptoms.

I remember hearing about having to get a booster shot after a year. But now having to get fully vaccinated again after 6 months is not cool. If its mutating that fast it could get down to a vaccination every month.

By that point I'm just gonna cash out and let my death happen naturally.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I remember hearing about having to get a booster shot after a year. But now having to get fully vaccinated again after 6 months is not cool. If its mutating that fast it could get down to a vaccination every month.

By that point I'm just gonna cash out and let my death happen naturally.

I think it will be an yearly booster shot. At least in my opinion.

We have the technology to study them viruses.

That booster will include the mutations.

• Drew_B <--

You were 'chattering' about the notion of 'forever' needing BOOSTER shots with regard to COVID-19 ... The main point , is once you are VACCINATED (or infected and recover) , THEN you have a RESISTANCE to the LEVEL of SICKNESS that you might have it from say future DELTA VARIANT infection.

But also , keep in mind , that INFLUENZA (The FLU) did / does kill an estimated around 25,000 to 40,000 in the USA every year ... This was / is a NORMAL situation for the USA ... There was discussion of the FALL-WINTER season being a *DOUBLE WHAMMY* potential of both INFLUENZA and COVID-19 , even *before* the DELTA VARIANT was identified ... I have NO IDEA what *Dr. FAUSI* thinks about it , other than him saying *GET VACCINATED* ...

(Trolling , but not actually) ... OR , you could attend a *SUPER SPREADER PARTY* , and get deliberately INFECTED with COVID-19 ... And say YOU do not get very sick at all , and recover fairly quickly ... So then , YOU are IMMUNIZED (because YOU recovered) ... And so , IF that others did DIE from the SUPER SPREADER PARTY (say as HERMAN CAIN via TRUMP TULSA RALLY attendance in Year 2020 , died shortly after via COVID-19) , that is *NO HAIR OFF YOUR POSTERIOR* , right ??? ... In fact , some think of it as a 'Religious' based *CULLING of the HERD* ... In other words , those who DIE are chosen by GOD ... And those who LIVE , were meant for that as *GOD's WILL* to make the HERD STRONGER ... As to the 'logic' of this , it is where *Dr. FAUSI* was using the word *** "HORRIFYING" *** to describe it. What he heard at the REPUBLICAN PARTY *CPAC* Convention recently from the (Spiro Agnew) Nattering Nitwits of 'Super Spreader Party' COVID-19 Wisdom ... :wink:

P.S ... Yes , I am aware that past USA V.P Spiro Agnew actually said

... "Nattering *NABOBS* of NEGATIVISM" ... Personally , I always had trouble

with getting 'NABOB' and *NAPALM* (Vietnam War explosive) confused ...

If I go through with my *KATMANDU* (KRELL) Political Party ... I will accuse my detractors as --> The Nattering *NAPALM* of Nitwitism (a sure slogan winner) ... SAP CAPS all around !!! ... :)

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

• Ain’t a lot better here, we’re an international embarrassment.

thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/562453-fauci-horrifying-to-hear-cpac-crowd-cheering-missed-vaccine-goal

(USA Covid-19 Expert) Dr. FAUCI: 'Horrifying' to hear (Trump Party) CPAC crowd

Cheering anti-vaccination remarks ; 2021.07.11

Republican Party = Trump Sheep ??? ... O_o

NOT quite sure that I want the 'debate' with you -->

'My Nation is *more stupid* than *your nation* about Covid-19' ... :P

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcc8ijALlgA

How Trump Lost Control Of The CoronaVirus Pandemic,

Told As A Motion Comic ; Covid-19 ; 9min 45secs ; 2020.10.02

Drew_B <-- Please See YouTube video above (URL)

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• I’m not looking for a debate, I’m saying that it’s pretty bad in Australia at the moment when we did have it under control. Australia has lost the plot imo and now we are paying dearly.

• MY-Kwangya <--

I recall XI (PRChina Leader) prancing around (photos) WUHAN Provence

as though that HE had personally stopped COVID-19 cold in its tracks ???

This was EARLY on , at the first outbreak of it ...

(Trolling) ... 'Love' to see XI at the United Nations (NYC) ...

Being introduced as the 'THE MAN who Brought the World COVID-19' ... :eek:

• MY-Kwangya ; selfmate ; Drew_B <--

I was thinking that IF say CAITLYN JENNER dropped dead soon

in Australia , that the entire OZ nation could 'turn out'

and sing to her an appropriate farwell song -->

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oEJKEZZagM

"So , (OZ) We TANNED HER HIDE (Caitlyn Jenner) ...

When She Died , Clyde ... And That's It ...

Hangin' on the Shed ... ALL TOGETHER NOW !!! ...

Tie Me Kangaroo Down , Sport !!!" ... :D

www.newsweek.com/caitlyn-jenner-big-brother-australia-california-outrage

Caitlyn Jenner Faces Backlash After Flying to Australia

to Film 'Big Brother' (TV Show) ; 2021.07.17

(Fake News) ... JENNER CHATTER --> Don't get Sick ... Stay Safe ...

Cook the (Prawn ???) Shrimp on the Barbie ... :P

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!