AMAZING MOVIES (that you might not have seen)

• -Gattaca (dystopian science fiction/also has an emotional element to it)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-The Cider House Rules (drama)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-A Beautiful Mind (biographical drama)

-One Hour Photo (psychological thriller)

-Because I Said So (romantic comedy)

-Mr. Deeds (comedy) (it's a really cute light film)

-A Lot Like Love (romantic comedy-drama) (this is a really underrated movie, follows the way a relationship forms between 2 people very naturally) (also this scene below is one of the most charming date scenes in a movie)

-Eight Below (survival drama)

-The Truth About Cats and Dogs (romantic comedy)

-The Accidental Husband (romantic comedy)

-The Hand That Rocks The Cradle (psychological thriller)

-Before Sunrise (romantic drama) (has some of the most natural sounding conversations I've heard in a movie, although the sequel Before Sunset is honestly much better for me)

-One Fine Day (romantic comedy)

-She's Out Of My League (romantic comedy)

-Confessions Of A Shopaholic (romantic comedy)

-Real Steel (science fiction drama)

-I Love You, Man (buddy comedy) (that's what wikipedia calls it lol)

-Unfaithful (thriller drama)

Edited 4 times, last by booople ().

• booople

Changed the title of the thread from “Movie recommendations (that you might not have seen)” to “AMAZING MOVIES (that you might not have seen)”.
  • I've seen some of them...Gattaca is interesting

yup it is! did you like the background score? i love it

beautiful visuals too

• Before trilogy are my fave romantic movies :yesr:

which one's your favorite? i haven't seen the last one but i liked before sunset the best! the setting in paris and just the feeling of the two characters being at different places in their lives yet connecting so easily all over again.

• yup it is! did you like the background score? i love it

beautiful visuals too

I honestly can't remember that much of the score lol

but listening to it again - sounds nice...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!