Permission to Dance really can bring happiness to everyone [Appreciation thread]

• Appreciation thread to BTS Permission to Dance,

Aside from the fun and catchy upbeat song, this song really brings happiness and positivity for all people esp for the deaf because they are using Sign Language as part of the choreo.

BTS always shares their positivity in their art,
    Permission to Dance has a very beautiful MV and has become one of my favorite mv from BTS

and I just love this song more and more
    :borahae::borahae::borahae:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, you don't need any permission to dance :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:
    her smile is so precious

• just a senior couple enjoying PTD :pepelove1:

• External Content twitter.com

img.gif

Edited once, last by ppiper ().

• I just can't not appreciate BTS. It goes beyond achievements etc. with them. They really value their core principles of music for healing and try to incorporate this when they can. That comes in whatever tempo, style and beat they want.

:pepelove1:

This thread is just wholesome :borahae:

• Thank you for this amazing and beautiful thread :borahae::borahae::borahae:

Everything about this MV and song is so beautiful first of all the sign language in the choreography, second the unity in diversity message with people from all kind of ages and races and last but not least the message of the lyrics.

Btw July is also the disability pride month which makes the sign language more meaningful.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• They are including everyone in their journey. Permission to Dance is a sweet and happy song.

I love how BTS are able to make songs that will touch the hearts of so many people from so many walks of life. The way they can make you feel so much joy is amazing. Truly one of a kind band

Thank you for making this beautiful thread, I am so happy from their happiness♥️♥️

Thank You for this beautiful thread! :pepelove1: PTD is about hope, love & peace! :borahae::borahae::borahae:

I'm glad many (especially those who are deaf & mute) are enjoying it & Yes, you don't need permission to dance! :shake-it::shake-it::shake-it:

I only wish BTS saw all of these post so they know how their song can bring many happiness and positivity for lots of people.

:borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!