For ONCES, how is TWICE doing in 2021?

• After the "declining year" of TWICE in 2020 as antis, haters and toxic fans say back in 2020, which I am SO TIRED about, how are they doing? Do you like this year for TWICE more than 2020?

For me, I am liking 2021 TWICE much more than 2020. They extended their versatility with Alcohol-Free and Taste Of Love as well as Perfect World. They are promoted much more and I love it. Although the schedules are still very thick, I like their smiles this year.

I also think their achievements this year are more impressive compared to 2020. Maybe not too explosive, but they established a goal for every comeback and the dedicated ONCEs always reach this stable goal. With Taste Of Love, they charted in many international platforms. With Alcohol-Free, they gained fans internationally as well as doing great on charts domestically compared to M&M and ICTSM. With Perfect World, they made the world shake.

They are also being featured in much more shows as well as singing their first OST. They are also having more solo thingys. I hope their digital single in September, my birthday month, will do well. It's like I am so depressed when a comeback comes and haters, antis and toxic fans just keep pushing the same narrative of flops, underperforms, untalented and outdated. But I am seeing a brighter 2021 for TWICE, which I haven't felt in 2020.

Just keep supporting TWICE, ONCEs!

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• I'm not an once but i want to say Perfect World itself is an improvement over 2020.

Somehow i also find myself listen to TOL more than EWO. So i guess Twice did better in 2021?

• 2020 had More and More, Cry For Me and Better so musically, it was better than 2021.

But i love how comfortable the girls look in every facet of idol life, both onstage and off. They look like the confident, established veterans that they are. Whether on Vlive or Bubble or Tiktok or Time to Twice or variety shows or music shows, the girls just look at ease.

• 2020 had More and More, Cry For Me and Better so musically, it was better than 2021.

But i love how comfortable the girls look in every facet of idol life, both onstage and off. They look like the confident, established veterans that they are. Whether on Vlive or Bubble or Tiktok or Time to Twice or variety shows or music shows, the girls just look at ease.

Cry For Me is one of the best songs of 2020 and their best song of 2020 for me. I feel like it should have been made a double title track with I Can't Stop Me.

But comeback-wise I prefer the vibes of Alcohol-Free compared to ICTSM and M&M. AF is a fun song, the era was fun, no encore scandals, less hate, it did better than ICTSM in Korea, that's what I'm going for. POSITIVITY.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• great I think they are having more individual activities

Jeongyeon is back

sales are up (I think)

I like Kura Kura and loved Perfect World, AF is growing on me...

the members seem happy and it's looking good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!