When is Women's Generation coming back?

• Can someone find out please?

SeeYa, Davichi and T-ara formed a special subunit called Women's Generation in 2009.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Drew_B <--

I have always thought that a DUO of HYOMIN and JIYEON from T-ARA Group could be a winner ... I was thinking along the lines of a KARD Group setup ... Match them up with a couple of 'Beefcake' Male Members ... So , a 4 Member Group , with HYOMIN and JIYEON as obviously featured ... I really *admire* that T-ARA Group *survived* as they did under their circumstances (Year 2012 Scandal) ... In particular , it seemed as *HYOMIN* would NOT let T-ARA Group fail ... The 'Core 4' Memebers of T-ARA surely impressed me.

• Drew_B <--

I have always thought that a DUO of HYOMIN and JIYEON from T-ARA Group could be a winner ... I was thinking along the lines of a KARD Group setup ... Match them up with a couple of 'Beefcake' Male Members ... So , a 4 Member Group , with HYOMIN and JIYEON as obviously featured ... I really *admire* that T-ARA Group *survived* as they did under their circumstances (Year 2012 Scandal) ... In particular , it seemed as *HYOMIN* would NOT let T-ARA Group fail ... The 'Core 4' Memebers of T-ARA surely impressed me.

That would be a great idea actually. They are my two favorite members.

• That would be a great idea actually (DUO activity). They (Hyomin and JIyeon) are my two favorite members (of T-ARA) ...

You and a LOT of other K-pop Music Fans ... But , I will observe that *QRI* (T-ARA) had (has) a LOT of *Female* FANS (Males too) ... QRI is more a 'normal appearance' S.Korean female ... Whereas , HYOMIN and JIYEON are fairly stunning visuals ... NOT that QRI is 'chopped liver' either ... I could only *dream* to have a cup of tea with QRI ... Sounds like a TV Show Concept and Title -->

"Cup of Tea with QRI" ... :wink:

(I *like* CLARA LEE , so next is a TROLLING situation) ...

QRI could invite CLARA LEE to 'Guest for Tea' and have her discuss

being married to a $BILLIONAIRE USD husband ... CLARA LEE could say -->

"It can be a bit tiring to pretend to like CHICKEN and BEER ... :P

Also , running out of RAMEN NOODLE recipes to steal on the Internet ... "

This will be a CLARA LEE *test* for you , to figure that which I do

refer to it ... :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Lee

CLARA LEE ; Info

Edited 4 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!