Ranking the main dancers of THE BOYZ, STRAY KIDS, ATEEZ, TXT, CRAVITY, TREASURE & ENHYPEN

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

^^ Dance teacher not familiar with Kpop ranks the main dancers of popular 4th Gen BGs. For groups without set positions (like Treasure), they rank the best dancers. For other groups, they only rank the dancers with the 'Main Dancer' title.

Any surprises? I've been screaming from the top of my lungs how great Q is but no one listens.

(Ranking starts from the 15:20 mark)

• I wonder why they only ranked Ni-ki for ENHYPEN? I don't think there is that much difference between his and Heeseung's skills as dancers (arguably Jungwon as well) at this point in time and they don't have official positions.

It makes more sense for TXT's Yeonjun since he is one step better than everyone else in TXT.

Other than that i can't really say that i agree with the lower half of their ranking, or the way they're ranking members of the same group. I agree a bit more with the upper half of the ranking. Changmin is really underrated, so i'm happy to see him place well!

hello

Edited 2 times, last by tafattsbarn ().

• There are some ranks in lower half I dont agree with at all..

But anyways,

I do agree with the top 2 a lot..

Changmin is heavily overlooked and the lack of opportunities does not highlight him but he is in fact the best dancer this generation has..

As for the recent rookies Niki has huge potential to turn out to be the best, there are a very fre minor points setting him back but I do see him improving with his stage experience later

Yeonjun's growth since debut is commendable and and so is wooyoung and san's.

• I can't speak for most of other groups, like Enhypen or Treasure, because I don't know them.

I definitely disagree with Ateez's Yunho's position and I'm surprised to see him that much below Wooyoung. Also I know San doesn't have main dancer position, but I think we can all agree he's one of the most outstanding dancers skill and expression wise.

Happy to see Changmin being appreciated, that's definitely deserved!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!