• Official Post

It's the worst feeling in the world to love and to hate someone all at the same time.

And it is hard to watch things change when all you want is for them to stay the same.

It's crazy when you want to let go, but you keep holding on,

and you want to move on,

but you're stuck right where you started.

When feelings come and go and you can't decide what you want.

When you have so many things to say, but you don't know where to start.

When you want them in your life so bad, but all you do is push them farther and farther away.

It's so hard to think back how things used to be and look at it now and realize that things are different,

and they may never be the same again.

You tell yourself it's not worth it, but if it really didn't matter,

you wouldn't be spending so much time thinking about it.

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

67dfeddca81ff4a0bc1cb6b0a2542459.gif

• the thing that came to my mind was this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the thing that came to my mind was this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i9son love the song :|:|:|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!