(Gaon mid-year album chart) NCT got 8 albums at the top 50, 12 at the top 100

• It's mostly old releases since only WayV mini and Dream's Hot Sauce and the repack are 2021 releases

E58h3BHVcAk_hSf?format=png&name=medium

E58h3BPUcAI-5tC?format=png&name=medium

Full nct list:

1. Nct Dream - Hot sauce - 2,049,042

6. Nct Dream - Hello Future - 869k

12. Nct 2020 - Resonance pt 2 - 492k

15. Wayv - Kick Back - 361k

25. Nct 2018 - Empathy - 194k

28. Nct Dream - We Boom - 172k

42. Nct 127 - Neo Zone - 119k

49. Nct Dream - The First - 109k

66. Nct Dream - We Go Up - 84k

68. Nct 127 - Neo Zone: the final round - 80k

69. Nct 127 - We Are Superhuman - 80k

71. Nct Dream - Reload - 71k

Total: more than 4.6M copies sold this year only counting the top 100 available from gaon chart

NCT dominating the mid-year chart, can't wait to see the final numbers and rankings by the end of 2021, I'm sure it will be full of nct albums

+ Queen empathy, released in 2018, selling almost 200k this year... We love to see it

• Official Post

We know NCT's fandom has grown, but we also know that they had their albums restocked at the beginning of the year. We also know that BTS albums typically stay in stock as well. I really wish companies would look at this and realize "hey our artists are growing intentionally now, let's restock!" even if it were only done in small batches. I can only imagine that if Seventeen were properly restocked that they'd be here as well. It's very frustrating as a newish kpop fan who wants to buy albums to just be out of luck to support these groups.

• We know NCT's fandom has grown, but we also know that they had their albums restocked at the beginning of the year. We also know that BTS albums typically stay in stock as well. I really wish companies would look at this and realize "hey our artists are growing intentionally now, let's restock!" even if it were only done in small batches. I can only imagine that if Seventeen were properly restocked that they'd be here as well. It's very frustrating as a newish kpop fan who wants to buy albums to just be out of luck to support these groups.

SM did restock albums for most of their active groups, sadly the demand wasn't as high for some, I remember the RV KTOWN numbers being low so maybe that's why they produced a low amount and now I can't find any new copies... I should have preordered when I could

Seventeen's an ode isn't really new isn't? Pledis seem to have produced a good amount of that album because it sold around 80k copies this year, idk about the rest

• Official Post

SM did restock albums for most of their active groups, sadly the demand wasn't as high for some, I remember the RV KTOWN numbers being low so maybe that's why they produced a low amount and now I can't find any new copies... I should have preordered when I could

Seventeen's an ode isn't really new isn't? Pledis seem to have produced a good amount of that album because it sold around 80k copies this year, idk about the rest

I think An Ode to current are all they're really keeping in stock. I've seen lots of Carats pleading with Pledis to restock their back catalog.

• I think An Ode to current are all they're really keeping in stock. I've seen lots of Carats pleading with Pledis to restock their back catalog.

Oh yeah I saw carats being displeased with many things pledis and HYBE are doing with Seventeen, if they have a group easily selling millions it's a given their old catalog could sell like crazy, idk why they are so slow

And imagine me hoping jype would ever restock got7 old albums, it's a lost cause atp

• Official Post

Oh yeah I saw carats being displeased with many things pledis and HYBE are doing with Seventeen, if they have a group easily selling millions it's a given their old catalog could sell like crazy, idk why they are so slow

And imagine me hoping jype would ever restock got7 old albums, it's a lost cause atp

it's endlessly frustrating. They're literally just leaving money on the table.

I have one GOT7 (that I won from this site) and I have to comfort myself that it may be the only one I ever get. :(

• it's endlessly frustrating. They're literally just leaving money on the table.

I have one GOT7 (that I won from this site) and I have to comfort myself that it may be the only one I ever get. :(

That's one of the things I'm glad about SM. They want to earn as much money as possible so they know restocking old albums from their biggest acts is a great way to do so

So many companies don't know what to do with their popular groups. Like I can never find BP old albums either

I still have a few got7 ones but completing my collection is very difficult now and is going to take a lot of money ....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!