Big fandom size =/= Big streams

• Let’s start with:

1. Big streams are not only fandom result but also non fans aka GP. For example: SEVENTEEN have a bigger fandom than TWICE but the GP support is hugely different from each other, that’s why TWICE streams are so much bigger than SVT.

2. Fandoms that only care about buying albums and do not stream or care about it. I see that trend a lot in boygroup stans with the “They have big album sales they don’t need streams” or the famous “Album sales brings more money” which is true but brings more money to who? Most of the time to the label not to your faves.

• 2. Fandoms that only care about buying albums and do not stream or care about it. I see that trend a lot in boygroup stans with the “They have big album sales they don’t need streams” or the famous “Album sales brings more money” which is true but brings more money to who? Most of the time to the label not to your faves

yeah but album sales still bring more money to artist

i remember seeing an article about the money that CU brought to Twice thanks to their digital

and it was nothing compare to the success of the song

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• You cant equate fandom size to album sales. Album sales depends on how many versions there are, if there are fanmeetings etc to make fans bulk buy and so on. There are also parts of fandom, who dont buy, but mass stream, theyre still fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!