Best ITZY English VERSION of Korean songs?

• Best ITZY English VERSION of Korean songs? 5

1. Wannabe English Version (3) 60%
    2. Not Shy English Version (2) 40%
    3. Mafia In The Morning English Version (2) 40%
    4. Dalla Dalla English Version (1) 20%
    5. ICY English Version (0) 0%

I would say ITZY's English Versions are not as good as TWICE's because some of the lyrics sound kinda child-ish? My ranking would be...

#5 ICY

ICY is my ultimate favorite song of ITZY, no other songs could compare, so that kind of explains why. I feel like the lyrics of the Korean Version sound much better. The ones who don't like ICY will most likely like the English Version more.

#4 Dalla Dalla

The Dalla Dalla part is kept normal, I'm happy. It is also a song that sounds better in Korean for me because it's a bit messier in English. Dalla Dalla is a great song with a messy vibe in Korean so it's kind of understandable why I don't like it as much in English.

#3 Not Shy

Not Shy is my 2nd favorite title track of ITZY. It sounds good in English, but the lyrics are rather teen-ish. Some of the lyrics are not polished enough, but overall, the English Version is still a good song to vibe to. They should have kept the "gimme gimme da da da da da da da da".

#2 Mafia In The Morning

This can legit be an English song by itself. It's a bit empty for me, not my favorite ITZY song, but it sounds GREAT in the English Version. It sounds badass and everyone's voice shined.

#1 Wannabe

Wannabe's original one didn't age that well for me although it's a good song. But the English Version is AMAZING. Wannabe's lyrics are so great, and I really love how the lyrics are about being yourself. It is nearly flawless, the English Version.

Wannabe and Mafia In The Morning's English Versions can be exchangeable for the top 2. What are your favorites? Rank them maybe?

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!