Why would you forgive a cheater?

• once a cheater always a cheater...

• I consider myself a pretty forgiving person. I’ve let people do unspeakable things to me because I forgave them in my past. The most tame is cheating of them (among abuse and other things I don’t wanna get into). But now, I don’t think I would. I’ve got a much thinker skin than I did before, and it hurt like hell. If you’re gonna cheat, just leave me and don’t string me along thinking I’m the one who needs fixing

• Forgive yes, Trust no

From observing older siblings, come to realize Cheating ways are ingrained. A few encounters on my own armed with fore knowledge Cheaters Cheat that is what they do. Didn't get too involved with them, just acquaintances.

• Depends how much I love the person

but my immediate reaction and instinct is to say "hell no." I have too much pride and cynicism with a great deal of trust issues

even if they never cheated on me again I'd probably live with a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety every day, it trult messes with your head and what you perceive to be your worth.

bf307e4eae708a3c415d2462c2e7497bd3aa4d14.gif  c9195869fcdb62455717e9996bb8df765b23d141.gif
    0ce727cd9115bfebc53f194257c190bc2bcf1f71.gif  
    I love what you hate, whatever you say is funny. Thank you, I love it, a party of blasphemy ~ ‏‏‎ ‎0ce727cd9115bfebc53f194257c190bc2bcf1f71.gif‏‏‎

• I deleted my original post because I felt like I didn't explain properly using third-person, so no worries. I also didn't want to be overly cynical. You don't have to give me the 10 Akorns! Let's agree to cancel each other out for the penalty.

It's just scary to think about. As much as I want to trust, I also feel like certain things are too tempting for people to resist when under the influence. Alcohol makes things so complicated, so I just avoid getting drunk.

• I deleted my original post because I felt like I didn't explain properly using third-person, so no worries. I also didn't want to be overly cynical. You don't have to give me the 10 Akorns! Let's agree to cancel each other out for the penalty.

It's just scary to think about. As much as I want to trust, I also feel like certain things are too tempting for people to resist when under the influence. Alcohol makes things so complicated, so I just avoid getting drunk.

Yeah it can't be really scary what Alcohol can make with people. Alcohol is not always fun but often can bring out the bad of a person

The husband of my aunt is alcoholic he always drink alcohol and then he let all his hate and

frustration out on my Aunt....like screaming and beating her up.

It's really sad to see what alcohol can do to a person that's why I stop drinking :| :| :|

• I am going to quote this and use pronouns again just to cancel out your penalty. :thumbup: (For anyone else who is wondering, we are playing a game)

Just going to say... I agree.

• Byleth

i was say take responsibility of the consequences of your actions

no one actively thinks of killing someone when drunk or high or plans to cheat but if you so alcohol or drugs you must bear the consequences of such actions...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!