Do you wish you could be cool like Jungkook?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Goodness this is such a cute thread, be prepared for me to spam a lot, and I mean a lot.

OT - I love everything about Jungkook, every single minuscule thing from the way he scrunches his nose to his lisp to his starry eyes to his love for Armys and his hyungs and his beloved samgyeopsal to his love for gymming while still savouring every morsel of food like it his last one, his habit of putting his hand behind his ears when he gets shy, his tendency to be lost in his own world at times, his cuteness and childlike innocence offstage and yet his supreme confidence on stage, his sweet honey voice and his beautiful heart. God I am in love. And naah I could never be cool like JK.

Btw you know one of his mottos in life which he tattoed on himself

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Its a lyric from a song and the cool here means living a life devoid of passion.

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• Sometimes when I look at Jungkook I feel he cannot be real, he is too talented, too nice, too much of everything that is good and right.He feels like a figment of my imagination at times.

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

What are some things you love most about Jungkook?

oh you found that song .. :angryr::angryr::angryr:
    I found that song when I was baby army,
    and I confuse what is that song even about

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

• I love everything about Jungkook, his doe eyes, his nose scrunched , his hardworking, his talent,
    his bright smile, his eyebrow smile etc etc :pepe-sad:  :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

but most of all .. what I really craving for is his soft voice,
    I wish I can marry his voice and sing me all day long,
    Its always calming just to hear his voice
    his voice is really my lullaby,
    I don't even need any music to support his voice, I just love his pure voice

img.gif

Edited once, last by ppiper ().

• What I prefer about Jungkook is his voice and the way he pours his heart into his singing.

External Content youtu.be

He is also pretty funny and just enjoying himself. He is really precious.

External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Let's not forget his style. He is the epitome of cool.

Individually, the clothes might look difficult to wear, but he makes it work with this outfit. It's so cool of an outfit that it went viral, rightfully so.

27e790ef9598ce5689c03deae55aec36.jpg

I am still thinking, he wore that outer at right hand to cover his tattoo?

since he's not exposing his tattoo last year

but let's rejoice he exposes all of them now,
    he is very confident with his tats, which make him cooler,
    and I am so proud of him

• I dont really want to be cool like Jungkook, but I would really like to get some of his work ethic and his willingness to explore new things and just go for it.

This is such a cute thread :pepelove1:

• Aww what a lovely thread <3

Jungkook is such a cool, cute, kind, hardworking, and humble person like boy can litteraly do anything but you never see him act arrogant about it if anything he is really humble about it.

Do I want to be as cool as Jungkook yes if cool means I will be getting his abilities and really good traits.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• He is a really great guy with such lovely personality :borahae:

Euphoria is such a good song and his vocals in the song is chef's kiss! He is in my opinion one of the strongest vocals in KPOP and he keeps getting better with every comeback!

A flying JK above my head I wouldn't mind at all like why would I ¬‿¬

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Bonus: This compilation of Jungkook moments truly highlights how wholesome he is.

External Content www.youtube.com

this clip... is how other members see Jungkook in their eyes,
    I'm soft :pepe-sad:

I have so many edits with cool Jungkook, but soft with this

• Also, off topic, but it’s really heartwarming to see how armys talk so highly of BTS. They deserve that, and you all do really well at being supportive fans! Sorry if that was out of the blue, just something I noticed and thought I should point out lol-

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I really admire his fearless attitude! :borahae:

He looks so happy! But if I did this an ambulance would have to be called.

• Jungkook has a tattoo saying "I'd rather be dead than cool" (Nirvana lyric)

So instead of calling him cool I will call him anti-cool

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!