Can you all stop acting like bts...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did someone say forever young

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder how many armys are stuck being 13 years old and how long have they been stuck at.

When will we get a pass to start aging again.

I cannot believe armys lied to me about their ages all this while

• If it's so funny, then why are you complaining? And notice how I haven't denied it; I rarely trend hashtags, and they're never about K-pop.

If people want to complain on social media, even if nothing changes, oh well. They chose how to use their time and that's on them. You caring enough to make a thread about it is strange to me.

I'm bothered by your audacity to even complain. Suck it up and ignore it, you're not even a fan of BTS. And no, I won't leave or report the thread. Block me for all I care.

Which part of the " this is a forum, we discuss things we like and things we don't" did you miss? Or do you expect others to have only nice things to say? That not how it works. If you don't like it wtf are you even doing here? If I want to post about this and waste my time, so what? Do you have a problem with it?

• Did someone say forever young

External Content youtu.be

Yes, forever young, not young forever.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Which part of the " this is a forum, we discuss things we like and things we don't" did you miss? Or do you expect others to have only nice things to say? That not how it works. If you don't like it wtf are you even doing here? If I want to post about this and waste my time, so what? Do you have a problem with it?

I've wasted my time entertaining this conversation, I can tell that now. This wasn't worth it.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Oh god noooooo

:pepe-cringe::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

• Until then................we RIOT!!!!!!!

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

Gonna promote my nugu fav BTS!!!

To Pikachu-Senpai, the most loving person on this forum

The one who always supported me and others

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    You tell me how precious I am
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody
    I become a very special me

You make me feel special

It's only winter here even in June

Snowflakes fall down

And fall apart little by little

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

BTS Blackpink Twice Sakura

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-06-29T174142.674.gif

• :akorns: PSA: please remember to farm those akorns before this thread gets closed :akorns:

Since YG is Y can't you Give artists comebacks Entertainment Stream How You Like That and Lovesick Girls!!!

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody

You make me feel special

Snowflakes fall down

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

• :akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns:

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody

You make me feel special

Snowflakes fall down

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

• Since YG is Y can't you Give artists comebacks Entertainment Stream How You Like That and Lovesick Girls!!!

they are already in my daily playlist, been there since they were released :wink:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!