Hoshi's Spider's choreo is still, unarguably, the best one I've seen so far this year

• Considering the comebacks/debuts this year, yes, the choreo of a song that barely had any promotion, but delivered a remarkable great impression on me to these days.

I keep coming back to watch this video just to appreciate the majesty of Hoshi's dancing skills and the great dancers that make this come true.

I mean, take a look at this! It's brilliant!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The full focused video makes things clearer and you can see the details of the choreo better, its sultriness and delicacy, following with many references to spider webs and spider's slow/fast movements.

Not only that, but the fact that this choreo was planned to be seen in 2 different perspectives is amazing imo.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

By the way, here's the actual music video. If you haven't listened to this (and if you like more sultry leaning concepts like me), give this song a chance, it's great!

• Hoshi's insane and also incredibly versatile. While it will be sad when Seventeen goes (hopefully far in the future), I'm excited to see how his solo career will go

Also dropping off this cute clip of a Spider practice

External Content twitter.com

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited once, last by th17e ().

• This last weeks I've been looking at dances from Seventeen TV and predebut stuff in general and how he choreographed majority (or all, I can't really know since it's hard to search for that kind of stuff now ;( )it's amazing to see his growth as an artist, he has never stopped growing and I don't think he will anytime soon, (Not like he had anything to envy to other artists when he was younger tho) so it makes me more excited for the kind of things he will do.

Also, I can't see the intro without thinking: "Oh, so that was why he was working out with that bars at the gym" I'm sorry :peperain:

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Not only versatile, but Hoshi is so responsible with his work and he's focused in details, like angles and formations, which make the execution of the choreos so well done and beautiful.

I hope SVT will keep going together for a long time (it's hard to imagine Kpop without them) and I also hope they have future plans to also debut as soloists/in units.

It's said that more projects like Spider, Side By Side and Bittersweet will come as they have a comeback break and I love this concept!

This clip is adorable! :cutes:

This last weeks I've been looking at dances from Seventeen TV and predebut stuff in general and how he choreographed majority (or all, I can't really know since it's hard to search for that kind of stuff now ;( )it's amazing to see his growth as an artist, he has never stopped growing and I don't think he will anytime soon, (Not like he had anything to envy to other artists when he was younger tho) so it makes me more excited for the kind of things he will do.

Also, I can't see the intro without thinking: "Oh, so that was why he was working out with that bars at the gym" I'm sorry :peperain:

As I was diving into more and more SVT TV content last year (I've found treasures out there) I could see how great Hoshi is as a dancer and also a teacher. His perfectionism can be seen since his predebut days. It's wonderful how he kept improving and encouraging the boys to keep getting better as well.

The recognition of Seventeen as a very synchronized group came with lots of effort. It's amazing!

• i remember when i first watched spider mv, my first reaction was 'this is hoshi??'. i knew he was a great performer and is an amazing dancer with great presence and aura but it stood out so much the entire time i saw him dance to spider, svt's hoshi and solo hoshi is literally 2 different people, both are great but i loved how spider showed this new side of hoshi, that he is able to fill the presense of the stage all by himself n him showing off his skills, i love spider soso much, the choreoography is one of my favourites

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!