JYP new gi​rl group i​s goi​ng to debut 3 years after i​tzy; do you thi​nk SM wi​ll also debut another gi​rl group i​n 3 years?

• i was wondering; f(x) debut was 2/3 years after SNSD; SNSD debut 2 years after CSJH; red velvet 4 years after f(x). Aespa debut was 6 years after red velvet but that could also be because of the NCT system; which had a lot of members; rotational group concept; took a lot more time to familiarize kpop fans with NCT.

i think SM may debut another girl group in 2023 because there is Helen; who is talented dancer and gorgeous. Everybody expected her to be in Aespa. i too was surprised she didn't debut with Aespa but i hope that means SM is keeping her for the next group; and considering she is 2003 liner; SM will want to debut the new girl group by 2023.

• I’m not sure tbh but I would LOVE SM to debut another GG in 2023 or 2024. Lord knows that company needs more females. It’s honestly ridiculous that in 6 years we’ve got 4 additional female idols from SM but 20+ for male idols not including SMNBG. (Still love you NCT).

I could see SM debuting their next GG to be more similar to SNSD in terms of group size/concept/target market but still obviously unique and different like all other SM GG’s.

• I'm not really a fan of jyp current strategy

He prefer to drown the market with new gg almost every year with most of the time trainee who train for few months

Than take the time to build their trainee to be talented idol and then debut a lineup where all the members skills are on point

I hope sm never do the same and continue to do what they are doing, training their idols and help them grow their talent and help them be complete idols before debuting them in rush just to have more groups to make money

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I’m not sure tbh but I would LOVE SM to debut another GG in 2023 or 2024. Lord knows that company needs more females. It’s honestly ridiculous that in 6 years we’ve got 4 additional female idols from SM but 20+ for male idols not including SMNBG. (Still love you NCT).

I could see SM debuting their next GG to be more similar to SNSD in terms of group size/concept/target market but still obviously unique and different like all other SM GG’s.

haha true.. way too many boys compared to girls.. especially hearing that they will debut another boy group? Also NCT Hollywood.. whatever that will be. Well, at least the girls will be treated like royalty there.

• No chance sm spent so much time on Aespa’s concept and the whole ai stuff. Some people still believe new members will be added a year after their debut like they did with red velvet but now Aespa is so successful they might fuck that off 8)

i don't believe that adding new members rumors. karina and even LSM have said that Aespa is 8 members- 4 real and their aes. And red velvet Yeri was added in their first comeback; Aespa already had their first comeback. And Aespa concept is already difficult; with too many members it will just become more confusing for new MYs.

Only reason why i believe new gg may debut in 2023 is because of Helen. She is awesome dancer; gorgeous; English speaker. And 2003 liner. if she wasn't added in Aespa; i highly doubt SM will let her go. They already have enough trainees for a 4-5 girl group based on the trainees rumors we have heard. Other companies are already debuting 2004-2005 idols; they can't wait long for debut

• but it's double-edged sword for SM tho...

how many girls they've already lost?

we know they ain't fair in SM, they have many big boy groups, and two gg's with barely a few members... don't talk about SNSD, they ain't active as group since 2017...

coming back to the trainees they lost... at some point someone here educated me that SM is huge in terms of trainees, and that sometimes they have like batch of 100 trainees, and they start selection with that. And that some people are there just for few weeks, then others are gone, etc, etc...

honestly it's better to go to survival show at least you ain't whole life in basement from which you won't ever explore a world...

thank god that there are other agencies which are happy to give those kids a chance, the biggest recent example of former SM trainee which is successful is Weeekly's Jihan... grabbed few rookie of the year awards with Weeekly, already has solo gig as MC in The Show, in youtube Kakao's 1theK wasn't even shy to make special episodes for her meeting with Olivia Hye...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i don't believe that adding new members rumors. karina and even LSM have said that Aespa is 8 members- 4 real and their aes. And red velvet Yeri was added in their first comeback; Aespa already had their first comeback. And Aespa concept is already difficult; with too many members it will just become more confusing for new MYs.

Only reason why i believe new gg may debut in 2023 is because of Helen. She is awesome dancer; gorgeous; English speaker. And 2003 liner. if she wasn't added in Aespa; i highly doubt SM will let her go. They already have enough trainees for a 4-5 girl group based on the trainees rumors we have heard. Other companies are already debuting 2004-2005 idols; they can't wait long for debut

Bro this is sm entertainment Lmaoo they let anyone go they don’t give a fuck 8) they let or got rid of so many good idols who debut else where it’s just the kpop business :thumbup:

• that may be possible but I wouldn't worry about a group that's gonna debut in 2023 when it's 2021.

alot can happen in the span of 2 to 3 years, there are just too many final line up changes from now till debut for us to worry about in current time.

the focus for SM is NCT and Aespa for now

and the thought of a new girl group debuting anytime soon is highly unlikely.

JYP has their own set of plans and yes that does influence and affect other entertainment's plans to a degree but in SM's case their main focus for now is NCT and Aespa.

• Sm is debuting a boy group next year to tho I think it’s been confirmed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!