How much variety shows help an artist digital chart performance?

• I have seen that topic going in Caraland with them being upset about Your choice era pretty much not getting korean promotion since it’s quite obvious the boys target was other plus they were in quarantine for 10 days which probably push some appearances.

I know for a fact how many songs thanks to variety shows became huge hits, but many artist are 24/7 on shows and still underperforming digitally.

• Official Post

I think it depends on the show, but it still comes down to if people like what they hear from the song. Even if it's the most watched show in the country, if you don't like what you hear then you're not gonna check out the full version.

I mean did Knowing Bros really help them that much last year? They had one of the lowest rated episodes. :(

• I think it depends on the show, but it still comes down to if people like what they hear from the song. Even if it's the most watched show in the country, if you don't like what you hear then you're not gonna check out the full version.

I mean did Knowing Bros really help them that much last year? They had one of the lowest rated episodes. :(

Exactly...

It depends a lot in the song plus boygroups are not making noise since 2019 in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!