Jyp new gg why it happened fast?

• I worry that all the big companies are going to debut a bunch of groups and make the market oversaturated. It's like they are trying to cash in as soon as possible before the market tanks or something. The big company groups will probably still do well, but it'll really hurt the small to medium size companies groups.

• I worry that all the big companies are going to debut a bunch of groups and make the market oversaturated. It's like they are trying to cash in as soon as possible before the market tanks or something. The big company groups will probably still do well, but it'll really hurt the small to medium size companies groups.

That is actually VERY plausible. The market is very saturated right now and either pushing out smaller competitors or simply buying them and then having them go no were is somethings companies do and not just in KPOP. It is a very common business practice in general.

• I don't think it has anything to do with Itzy :whatr:

About Twice and with all the news we have from JYPE theses days I don't think all the members will renew their contract and that's okay. They deserve and can have so much more at this stage of their career. I'm sure other agencies would be more than happy to offer them better contracts with better management and more oppotunities.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!