Kris Wu rumored ex-gf Du Meizhu officially accuses him of infidelity and preying on underage girls.

• Interesting thing is that Chinese announced they've arrested a Canadian 🐍

But of course when he was a top star before then he was a Chinese Idol :clown:

• I feel like news like this deserves a new thread onto itself.

It's unfotunate I have to say though that I am actually shocked that they arrested him but I've been too long used to corrupted laws that protect criminals like him.

Kris is Canadian. Victims are Chinese. He is at a disadvantage because he is seen as foreigner. Also, if Jack Ma wasn't spared, Kris definitely won't be.

• :claps:

finally. thank god! he needs to be put away for the safety of young girls

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E.

• Wow. They actually arrested him.

Both sad and happy at the same time. I was wondering when they'll pull him in and fekt elated that they did. I thought he would get away with it.

But it is very sad that it has come to this. Men like Kris was given priviledge by women. Women are the ones who support idols like him. And he has used that power to prey on his own supporters.

Idol culture is already under attack by the state in China over money, waste and ideals of masculinity. This will set things back if not kill it among the general public and in the view of the state.

Kris Wu Detained in China on Suspicion of Rape
    Wu has been “criminally detained” on suspicion of rape “in response to relevant information reported on the internet” including that he “repeatedly lured young…
    woopink.com

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Damn. This is all very informative. I didn't think China was THAT bad.

• Just wanted to add that there is word going around that in China they only detain people once they have solid evidence enough to warrant an actual arrest and they want to prevent the suspect from trying to flee the country (wich appearently Kris had also been looking into flights to Canada), and that they have evidence of his actually having r*aped a girl who hadn't even turned 14 yet as well as gang r*pe that resulted in an abortion and mental stress enough to make the victims hair fall out.

So, um, to the people arguing about what actually constitutes as a minor and him potentially getting away, yeah no, his goose is definitely cooked.

• Just wanted to add that there is word going around that in China they only detain people once they have solid evidence enough to warrant an actual arrest and they want to prevent the suspect from trying to flee the country (wich appearently Kris had also been looking into flights to Canada), and that they have evidence of his actually having r*aped a girl who hadn't even turned 14 yet as well as gang r*pe that resulted in an abortion and mental stress enough to make the victims hair fall out.

So, um, to the people arguing about what actually constitutes as a minor and him potentially getting away, yeah no, his goose is definitely cooked.

I hear China hands out the Death sentence for crimes like these too....

• Men like Kris was given priviledge by women. Women are the ones who support idols like him. And he has used that power to prey on his own supporters.

Eh? What do you mean by this? It’s Kris fault, this is a men’s world there’s no such a thing as given privilege BY women.

• Eh? What do you mean by this? It’s Kris fault, this is a men’s world there’s no such a thing as given privilege BY women.

I meant exactly what I said. Without women fans male idols would not be economically viable. Kris

like most idols had an overwhelmingly female fanbase.

Practically ALL male idols should understand it is a priviledge confered to them by women.

And of course, it is his fault.

• I see where you are coming from, but I don’t know if it’s necessary to bring this up. It low key sounds like victim blaming.

Thinking further about about it, it’s true, these male Idols have been giving privilege by women (their fans) nevertheless, majority don’t abuse it. They might take advantage of having it easier on women, but they would never go as far as Kris did.

So this is all his own fault and him getting privilege by women won’t change that. Actually it makes it worse. He actually had it easy on women, enough women who would have done it with him without hesitation. But he wanted to drug and rape them instead and not just that, his target were also minors.

• ya.... I don't think it's really women's fault. I clearly stated before in my "essay" that in China Kris is (or was I guess) backed by the invisible hand from the Capital. The Capital decides who gets resources to become famous or not. It's extremely rare for commoners with no connections to make it. If you think Produce 101 scandal is bad, think 100x worse in China. So no, none of the women enabled him, it just happened that the majority of his fanbase are women.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E.

• I see where you are coming from, but I don’t know if it’s necessary to bring this up. It low key sounds like victim blaming.

Thinking further about about it, it’s true, these male Idols have been giving privilege by women (their fans) nevertheless, majority don’t abuse it. They might take advantage of having it easier on women, but they would never go as far as Kris did.

So this is all his own fault and him getting privilege by women won’t change that. Actually it makes it worse. He actually had it easy on women, enough women who would have done it with him without hesitation. But he wanted to drug and rape them instead and not just that, his target were also minors.

Sorry, I don't see how that is victim blaming.

All male idols should understand that they are idols only because of female fans. We are the ones who spend money to support them. But sometimes we need to look at the people leading the fans (NOT the victims.)

If you follow Kris' story there were members of his fan clubs who protected him before and after the allegations. Worse, there were stories that they aided Kris in recruiting victims. The leaders and memberships of those clubs are overwhelmingly women.

I have my doubts that the majority of male idols won't abuse this power if given the chance.

That's why I feel better supporting girl groups.

• The fangirls are just the cashcows, and although Kris is allegedly responsible for these crimes he is merely a puppet in relation to his investors. The people behind Kris aren’t there to make him rich but to make themselves even more rich, and they protected him in the past because he was their investment. Kris wouldn’t be able to do what he did unless the system that supported him allowed it or even facilitated it.

Pedophilia is so common among the elite because once they have all material gratifications it’s the next biggest thrill they can obtain. It also goes hand in hand with being a tool for blackmail. And in the world of the ultra-rich blackmail is the best guarantee of trust. Billionaires Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Gates would often travel to Epstein’s private island for who knows what sort of pedophilic activities while getting themselves recorded.

And like with the Burning Sun case, the story of the underage girls at the club was the first thing to get memory holed, instead it became a years long circus around Seungri and perverted chats.

• The fangirls are just the cashcows, and although Kris is allegedly responsible for these crimes he is merely a puppet in relation to his investors. The people behind Kris aren’t there to make him rich but to make themselves even more rich, and they protected him in the past because he was their investment. Kris wouldn’t be able to do what he did unless the system that supported him allowed it or even facilitated it.

Pedophilia is so common among the elite because once they have all material gratifications it’s the next biggest thrill they can obtain. It also goes hand in hand with being a tool for blackmail. And in the world of the ultra-rich blackmail is the best guarantee of trust. Billionaires Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Gates would often travel to Epstein’s private island for who knows what sort of pedophilic activities while getting themselves recorded.

And like with the Burning Sun case, the story of the underage girls at the club was the first thing to get memory holed, instead it became a years long circus around Seungri and perverted chats.

Epstein was a predator in a political world that didn't depend on women's money.

Kris and Seungri did. This whole idol industry in Korea and China does. Without women fans EXO and Big Bang would be no bigger than the Korean and Chinese rock bands that no one here knows about.

That is the difference. We don't have to support this as women. We can support girl groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!