Kris Wu rumored ex-gf Du Meizhu officially accuses him of infidelity and preying on underage girls.

• Even the most mature minor in the world is not going to be as mature as a 37 year old

I didn’t wanted to say anything cause it was her experience… but yes definitely!! The person could literally be your father.

• Even the most mature minor in the world is not going to be as mature as a 37 year old

16 years old is still pretty young in every way

• The more I read of this, the more disturbed I am not only of this guy but his fans the vast majority of whom are women.

I like boys and boygroups but I feel far more comfortable stanning GGs now. It started with Burning Sun. I always felt it was far more widespread because when men have this kind of power, they more often than not abuse it.

Literally me. When I first got into Kpop I was exclusively a boy group fan, and while I liked some girl groups, it was only casually and could never imagine myself full-blown stanning any. I used to marvel at girl group fans wondering how they did it. Then I learned about the spy cam epidemic in Korea, the overwhelming misogyny, and burning sun was like the final nail in the coffin. suddenly, it all just became a huge turn off. Ever since the roles have reversed and I only casually listen to most boy groups.

• The brain is fully developed around 24-25 years old, so I'm also against the idea of "consent" at 14-16 y/o. They are still kids, and some of them start their sexual life because of curiosity, but many because they are forced by their partners.

I say that because many fans blamed the girls for going to his house/club. How can you blame a kid who dreams? It's normal for a kid at 16-17 y/o to have big dreams and to want to achieve them, considering how pressured are some by society. He took advantage of their naivety and it's obvious that he has a sick mentality. Who knows how many girls he lured? Many are too afraid to say something because they will be judged and some are ashamed that their families will find out.

Most probably he will not receive a sentence for rape, since they don't have biological evidence, which had to be taken in less than 24h after the act unless he will admit it, which we all know is not possible. But at least, he will not be able to fool other girls. Maybe DM wanted fame and money, but she saved other girls.

I have to disagree. For some people their brains never develop ¬‿¬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E.

• Literally me. When I first got into Kpop I was exclusively a boy group fan, and while I liked some girl groups, it was only casually and could never imagine myself full-blown stanning any. I used to marvel at girl group fans wondering how they did it. Then I learned about the spy cam epidemic in Korea, the overwhelming misogyny, and burning sun was like the final nail in the coffin. suddenly, it all just became a huge turn off. Ever since the roles have reversed and I only casually listen to most boy groups.

honestly the older I get the more comfortable I feel hanging out with just girls... and yes agree with girl groups. I stan way more GG now than BG whereas it used to be just BG

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E.

• So he's confirmed to be a rapist. I better stop seeing people try to defend him now

there are so many delulus still defending him on twitter, weibo, etc. It's so sick to read them.

The focus is so much on how Du is not a perfect victim. It's all why did she go why didn't she leave right away why did she drink why did she post on weibo she must be doing it for attention... yadee yadee ya same victim blaming bs. I'd like the media and influencers to pay more attention to why Kris lured young teenagers to his hotel room with the pretense of offering them work. Ya let's start with THAT

A.C.E.

• Not everyone cares about morals. It really doesn't matter since the age of consent is 14 and it doesn't matter if he is 30 or 50. Nobody will care as long as it's illegal. Now these girls need to provide a proof that he got them high and raped them. It's Unlikely that he is going behind bars.

Actually, it matters. Chinese law prescribes that raping a woman is punishable of 3-10 years in prison (per each instance of rape). How young the woman is influences the judge where in between 3 - 10 years to sentence him to. But, yes, this is only after he is found guilty of rape.

There is also the crime of abduction and alcohol control violation, he luring high school girls out and he feeding minors with alcohol can be punishable.

I wanted to wait before saying anything until I knew more.

But him being close to 101 girls in Chuang really bothered me.

Fortunately, most contestants were already adult back then.

• Noemi

Updates :whatr:

The last update was the police statement released. The rape allegation is under investigation but if you have followed the case, you can see Kris's side definitely lied a lot.

- Kris was very adamant that he met DMZ only once but police confirmed they did date.

- He also said that her phone was never taken away. Again, it's opposite of what the police stated.

- He accused DMZ of extortion, which she was proved innocent of by the police.

E657pIpUUAUTjJ0?format=jpg

E657qqpVkA00hZ3?format=jpg

As for those questioning why she dated him after, here's her response. Keep in mind she was an 18 year old girl when this happened and lives in China, which is relatively a conservative country.

E66J1ySVUA8CBrc.jpg%3Alarge?width=619&height=586

That's all the major updates.

• there are so many delulus still defending him on twitter, weibo, etc. It's so sick to read them.

The focus is so much on how Du is not a perfect victim. It's all why did she go why didn't she leave right away why did she drink why did she post on weibo she must be doing it for attention... yadee yadee ya same victim blaming bs. I'd like the media and influencers to pay more attention to why Kris lured young teenagers to his hotel room with the pretense of offering them work. Ya let's start with THAT

His fans are being so ridiculous. They got two of the update accounts suspended just because they were translating weibo posts about the case and it made Kris look bad. It's irritating as hell.

• Thank you it seems kris lied about all that duh.

I think her story makes sense .. they got drunk had sex dated he got bored of her and went for other girls.

I think the only part that's hard to prove is the rape part.. but the Chinese police are doing a great job tbh i think can prove it.

• His fans are being so ridiculous. They got two of the update accounts suspended just because they were translating weibo posts about the case and it made Kris look bad. It's irritating as hell.

ya makes my blood boil. he also paid for a lot of media to cover the news in a twisted narrative and focus on how the girl wants fame, but barely mention anything about what he did

A.C.E.

• Thank you it seems kris lied about all that duh.

I think her story makes sense .. they got drunk had sex dated he got bored of her and went for other girls.

I think the only part that's hard to prove is the rape part.. but the Chinese police are doing a great job tbh i think can prove it.

Even though it's hard to prove, I will always believe her and the other brave girls who came forward.

I think a lot of people underestimate how incredibly charming/cunning/manipulative these predators are. I was 20 when I got preyed on by my manager at a company I interned at. He lured me to an art gallery near the company saying that a lot of people are going. I thought it was a team building thing because we did a lot of that, but when I got there it was just him. I believed him when he said that everyone is just walking around the art gallery and he offered to bring me to find them. So I agree, because everything seemed innocent and made sense. Also I knew his son who was my age... Ya he lured to me a dark place (like one of those place where they play arty film) and was very inappropriate with touching, comments, etc. Mind you, I wasn't 18 like DMZ, and you'd think I'd know better. But the thing is, these predators KNOW how to get people's guard down. This is why usually rapists are people that we know, because it's easier to get someone to drop their guards when you know them. Like everyone knows who Kris is, so she prob thought that it was SAFE, especially when it was a FEMALE manager that contacted her. Plus a lot of auditions are held at hotels (it's easy to just rent a room, and you get privacy.) Plus a lot of times you're not allowed cellphones, because usually you're supposed to be quiet about projects that haven't started yet. And when your potential boss serves you alcohol, or course you would drink it because you want to look like you're easy to work with... god knows how many times I got pressured into drinking because my manager ordered a pub night.... It's too hard for a just-turned-18 year old girl to comprehend. And when she realized something was wrong the next day it was too late

A.C.E.

• http://epaper.bjnews.com.cn/ht…content_806428.htm?div=-1

from the Beijing News, which is owned from CCP, so not some private media outlets that can be bought by Kris.

It states that phones were confiscated in Kris's meeting with young girls.

I also want to mention that a lot of English articles translated that DMZ wanted fame. Untrue. The actual word used is "awareness", DMZ wanted to raise awareness of her sexual assault case and want to raise awareness of other cases. Somehow majority of English translations translated that into she wanted fame.

A.C.E.

• Yes, that was a mistranslation. A friend who read the original police statement said a better translation would be that she wanted to bring maximum attention to the issue but it was mistranslated by K0reaboo I think and that translation spread. No c-news twitter accounts are as popular among international fans so the correct translation didn't make it to people who don't specifically follow these twitter accounts.

Thank you it seems kris lied about all that duh.

I hope.

Rape is hard to prove but I have some confidence in Chinese police.

• yep :( very sad. I'm so sick of arguing with people on the proper translation of police reports and pointing them to actual sources, not some private media outlets can can be bought. So fk K0re@boo. Because now we are hurting the victims a 2nd time by spreading false information how they were in it for fame, when reality is that they wanted more attention on the ISSUE. Which actually explained why DMZ hired a writer. I mean, XIJingPing has people writing scripts for him, so why can't DMZ who wants to shed light on her SA case and bring justice?

A.C.E.

• Rape is so hard to prove unfortunately, and victims are treated as perpetrators! It is sickening. I just really hope there is justice for these poor girls.

• Rape is so hard to prove unfortunately, and victims are treated as perpetrators! It is sickening. I just really hope there is justice for these poor girls.

legally he will get out of this. It's extremely difficult to prove sexual assault, and even more so in China where the culture it is way more conservative than the west. Although many people are starting to speak out, victim-blaming is still rampant. Yes, it is too in the west, but event more prominent in China due to the way media works, which I will explain in a bit.

I'm not very sure in the entertainment industry. Although his brands have dropped him and it seemed like he has been blacklisted, no one knows if it is permanent. The thing is, Kris didn't become famous because of his singing, dancing, rapping, acting or variety skills. In fact, 99% of normal people (excluding his fans) will agree that Kris has absolutely zero "representing" work. Ex. This is ZhangZiyi, known for her role in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", "Memoir of a Geisha".... Here is Xiao Zhan, know for his role in "The Untamed". This is Jay Chou, one of the best-selling musician with 5 Golden Music Awards. Here is BTS, known for their Billboard achievements... etc. You get the drill. Kris? People always introduce him as ex-EXO member because that literally is his most well-known achievement.

Kris became famous because of the "capital" behind the entertainment industry. The "Capital" basically decide who they will support to become famous and they look at entertainers as investment products. It's very different than the west where you go through auditions after auditions after auditions. In China, companies will get you top resources even before you've "made it". And of course, the mass will eventually notice someone if they star in numerous movies, dramas, model online, or are often seen with A-Listers. China also has the infamous "water army". That's the direct translation. It means bots or paid workers who masquerade as real people online and they spam SNS to either give the illusion that someone is famous, or to spread propaganda/bring awareness to something. So this is how the mega star Kris was born. He has incredibly strong and powerful Capital backing him up, and that's how he managed to scored many endorsement deals, which also is what he's more known of because he really lacks in all other areas. Now we add the water army to mass vote for him for online polls, manipulate online data, post 1000000x on Weibo on how they love him, etc, so the general public then believes that he's a top-tier celebrity. This is actually not an isolated incident, many top celebrities were born this way. Connection beats everything in the Chinese entertainment industry, and yes talent means nothing without connections. It is an extremely corrupt industry full of power abuse, sexual exploitation and money laundering.

So, unless the Capital behind Kris decides to drop him as "investment losses". He has a good chance to bounce back like he has SEVERAL TIMES throughout his careers. This isn't the first time he got exposed. But he has the power, money and connection to pay private media outlets and certain organizations to spread propaganda for him. Just like he is doing now. You may have noticed the majority of the focus is on the victim, on whether DMZ is the perfect victim, what her motives for exposing Kris is, etc. While Kris' role in this scandal has become so minor that he's just in the background now. We barely hear from him. But we hear plenty of DMZ because she has to constantly prove and defend herself.

This, is the reality of SA victims in China. This, is why a lot of people are extremely upset because it's not just SA victims trying to get justice anymore, they also have to fight against capitalism.

A.C.E.

• Kris Wu got arrested. For everyone who doubted DMZ, here's your proof. There's at least enough evidence that police actually arrested him. Chinese police doesn't do anything without solid proof.

External Content twitter.com

• Kris Wu got arrested. For everyone who doubted DMZ, here's your proof. There's at least enough evidence that police actually arrested him. Chinese police doesn't do anything without solid proof.

External Content twitter.com

I feel like news like this deserves a new thread onto itself.

It's unfotunate I have to say though that I am actually shocked that they arrested him but I've been too long used to corrupted laws that protect criminals like him.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!