Kris Wu rumored ex-gf Du Meizhu officially accuses him of infidelity and preying on underage girls.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This whole situation is disgusting. No wonder his fans are trying so hard to defend him.

Wouldn’t this make them accomplices?

• I think it would. Plus they’ve deactivated their accounts so they know they’re in the wrong.

Or they were forced to do so :eyes:… whatever it is, it’s getting messier.

• Bvlgari cut ties

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also I've now remembered that he was guest mentor on Chuang 2020. Damn I hope he didn't try to do anything fishy to girls then...

• that might be legally only but not culturally they are still considered very young and is not socially fully accepted either we can see it by reading C-netz reactions about the whole thing the age is one of the things they bring up when they are calling him out.

Not everyone cares about morals. It really doesn't matter since the age of consent is 14 and it doesn't matter if he is 30 or 50. Nobody will care as long as it's illegal. Now these girls need to provide a proof that he got them high and raped them. It's Unlikely that he is going behind bars.

What was the proof!!

• Also I've now remembered that he was guest mentor on Chuang 2020. Damn I hope he didn't try to do anything fishy to girls then...

I wanted to wait before saying anything until I knew more.

But him being close to 101 girls in Chuang really bothered me.

The Chuang 2020 class seem to have some very strong personalities like Zhuoxuan, Feifei, Curley and Yiyang who probably would never allow some guy to get away with that kind of stuff to them or their teammates.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I wanted to wait before saying anything until I knew more.

But him being close to 101 girls in Chuang really bothered me.

The Chuang 2020 class seem to have some very strong personalities like Zhuoxuan, Feifei, Curley and Yiyang who probably would never allow some guy to get away with that kind of stuff to them or their teammates.

Who was he hitting on at Chuang?

• the best case scenario now is him getting permanently blacklisted from the entertainment industry. I highly doubt he would ever be prosecuted by law. It's difficult, and he can always bribe himself out of jail since this is the Chinese court we're talking about.

Sigh. I really hope the victims will go and lead peaceful lives and try to get over the trauma. Some are still underage to this day, meaning they were even younger when raped. Imagine being in middle or high school and the idol you thought was a good role model made up lies about fan meets and modeling work to get you to his hotel room, then select from a handful of other young girls to sleep with, and whoever he didn't get to select go to his entourage. And you can't even call the police or ask for help because no one believed you and no one will.

The fact that FEMALE heads of fan clubs helped with pimping out young naive fans sickens me. WHY??? They're supposed to be allies

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E.

• the best case scenario now is him getting permanently blacklisted from the entertainment industry. I highly doubt he would ever be prosecuted by law. It's difficult, and he can always bribe himself out of jail since this is the Chinese court we're talking about.

Sigh. I really hope the victims will go and lead peaceful lives and try to get over the trauma. Some are still underage to this day, meaning they were even younger when raped. Imagine being in middle or high school and the idol you thought was a good role model made up lies about fan meets and modeling work to get you to his hotel room, then select from a handful of other young girls to sleep with, and whoever he didn't get to select go to his entourage. And you can't even call the police or ask for help because no one believed you and no one will.

The fact that FEMALE heads of fan clubs helped with pimping out young naive fans sickens me. WHY??? They're supposed to be allies

I highly doubt he would go to jail too... it's so hard to provide an evidence that it was rape... sigh... fucking trash I am disgusted and honesty it feels like these accusations are 100% true there is noway many girls will come forward and out themselves and have to deal with facing his braindead stans if they are lying.

• I know that socially it’s not that accepted. I think it’s a different thing if she was the only girl he engaged with in that age… but it really seems like a preference, which makes it creepy.

But I was talking from a legal standpoint, legally nothing will happen to him if they reached the age of consent. So they have to prove that they weren’t capable of consenting (cause they were under the influence of alcohol). If they would have been below the age of consent they wouldn’t have to prove anything… he would be arrested right away. I heard China doesn’t joke with this. Even two 13 year olds aren’t allowed to have sex with each other and can be arrested.

Wow that's crazy that they're that serious about this issue but their age of consent is so low. Like 14 is kinda insane to me to have as the age of consent :wow:. If they're so serious about sexual crimes, wouldn't they realize that there is already a flaw in their law lol? Like wouldn't they think that 14 is way too young

• Wow that's crazy that they're that serious about this issue but their age of consent is so low. Like 14 is kinda insane to me to have as the age of consent :wow:. If they're so serious about sexual crimes, wouldn't they realize that there is already a flaw in their law lol? Like wouldn't they think that 14 is way too young

You might think… Korea has raised up their age of consent from 13 to 16 just last year. I think 16-18 is an “ok” age. I think in no country should it be below 16!

• Wow that's crazy that they're that serious about this issue but their age of consent is so low. Like 14 is kinda insane to me to have as the age of consent :wow:. If they're so serious about sexual crimes, wouldn't they realize that there is already a flaw in their law lol? Like wouldn't they think that 14 is way too young

not to mention most Chinese schools don't even offer sex ed... so a chinese 14 year old would know way less about sex than western 14 years olds...

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!