Kris Wu rumored ex-gf Du Meizhu officially accuses him of infidelity and preying on underage girls.

• She was in a relationship with him afterwards so they might still say it was consensual. I mean his defense.

they might try to play it off that way yes.

it depends on whether she can prove that she was drunk when they had sex.

And honestly I believe her and all the victims. It's always hard to come forward admitting they got raped, let alone against such a powerful man.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E.

• Porsche says goodbye Kris!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DMZ can't be contacted. This is getting fishy now. Her friend revealed that she was being threatened and now, she can't be reached. Hopefully, she is fine.

Also, DMZ comes from a wealthy family as well. She doesn't need to get money like this. She has also opened herself to a lot. All her information is online including where she studies and stuff. The girl really isn't gaining anything from this.

And there are other victims who have come out after his statement. It's very very unlikely that he is completely innocent.

• Porsche says goodbye Kris!

Finally.

LV and BVLGARI what's up with you?

• that might be legally only but not culturally they are still considered very young and is not socially fully accepted either we can see it by reading C-netz reactions about the whole thing the age is one of the things they bring up when they are calling him out.

• they might try to play it off that way yes.

it depends on whether she can prove that she was drunk when they had sex.

And honestly I believe her and all the victims. It's always hard to come forward admitting they got raped, let alone against such a powerful man.

Read my edit… in his response he claimed that he has only met her once… while she said they were in a relationship. With what he said publicly, his defense can’t use that argument anymore. But he claimed she wasn’t drunk. And them being in a relationship afterwards will make it a little bit hard to prove…

Nevertheless, if there are so many victims coming out, there must be a truth to it !!! Would have looked different when it was only her.

• that might be legally only but not culturally they are still considered very young and is not socially fully accepted either we can see it by reading C-netz reactions about the whole thing the age is one of the things they bring up when they are calling him out.

I know that socially it’s not that accepted. I think it’s a different thing if she was the only girl he engaged with in that age… but it really seems like a preference, which makes it creepy.

But I was talking from a legal standpoint, legally nothing will happen to him if they reached the age of consent. So they have to prove that they weren’t capable of consenting (cause they were under the influence of alcohol). If they would have been below the age of consent they wouldn’t have to prove anything… he would be arrested right away. I heard China doesn’t joke with this. Even two 13 year olds aren’t allowed to have sex with each other and can be arrested.

• more translation from one of the conversation between Kris Wu's staff and a victim.

Scary how they approach her with some vague introduction about building new businesses for new talents. everything screams shady, creepy and scam!

• why is this a common problem with him.

You can only be accused of something so many times by so many people before "it's not true" isn't enough to cut it

:sweatr:

EXO - SHINEE - Nine % - SKZ- 2NE1 - BIGBANG - ONF - BoA - HyunA - TWICE - SISTAR - SNSD - MOMOLAND - RV - ATEEZ - ITZY - TXT - BTS - MONSTA X - DREAMCATCHER - LOONA - IU - STAYC - Fromis_9 - Sunmi - Secret - T-ara - After School - UNI.T - BP - SOMI - CHUNGHA - SHINGEKI - BIBI - PIXY

• External Content twitter.com

• newest update. unsure if it's true, because Weibo has now been paid off to remove everything about Kris. Legit, you try to click into something about Kris, and the page goes 404 . There were news before saying that DMZ can't be contacted, but I'm not sure of that either, because again, hard to find info at the moment.

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E.

• newest update. unsure if it's true, because Weibo has now been paid off to remove everything about Kris. Legit, you try to click into something about Kris, and the page goes 404 . There were news before saying that DMZ can't be contacted, but I'm not sure of that either, because again, hard to find info at the moment.

The trend keeps disappearing even though it's the most discussed trend on weibo right now. And he has done this before so people are suspecting it's his team.

DMZ is fine now. Her sister confirmed I belive but she can't be on weibo rn. Why, I am not sure.

• Yeah she's a 2002-liner

dahm that's my year

I dont think her taking money means much. Its hush money no NDA was signed though?

I think its contract by action; hush money accepted, thus contract signed by action.

I dunno how it holds up in the house of jello called chinese court but ye ( I hate the chinese legal system because usually if you have enough money/power/backing, laws are second to that...)

• lmao mans judges purity by the hymen.

Imma need a sick bag to eject my stomach contents.

• Two more witnesses:

• External Content twitter.com

This whole situation is disgusting. No wonder his fans are trying so hard to defend him.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!