Kris Wu rumored ex-gf Du Meizhu officially accuses him of infidelity and preying on underage girls.

• seems like he is done

Brands like Lancôme, Master Kong, and Liby have begun restricting posts featuring Kris Wu

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Uh-oh.... Now begins the slaughter.....

• Op are any of the proofs solid? Cuz preying on underage girls is a serious offense in many countries. I hope it is in China aswell.

If this is true i seriously didn't expect this from him of all people. Yikes.

It's a he said, she said right now but this issue has been on weibo since first week of July. There's a high chance of it being all true because Kris's side offered money and tried to settle this with DMZ. Also, she has issued Kris an ultimatum. Own up to it in 24 hours or she drops everything. She also tagged the police account in her posts. Also, based on other weibo stuff, apparently this is an open secret in C-ent. Let's see what happens when 24 hours ends.

A teacher who raped 9 underage girls was sentenced to death. So yeah, it's serious offence in China.

"You are entitled to a love that lets you dance without fear and shame."
    CFY001458961ed638a4c0c.gif

• I hate to bring old skeletons out the closet (Okay, I really don't) but, after how much I used to get dragged when talking about this man I feel it's somewhat justified. There has been plenty of hints about his personality going all the way back to his EXO days, and still his fans (EXOLs included) sheilded him, and even now, some continue to sheild him in spite of his multiple scandals. This is his what? Third relationship scandal I've seen too?

But everything goes according to plan.

tenor.gif

As, Knetz often say, no matter what, people with characters like him always end up exposing themselves eventually.

PZzbipI.gif

Somebody lied to me and told me this girl's name was "Son Maya" but it's actually "Guinn Myah"?? :clown:

Anyway click link and support <3 Guinn Myah

• really? can you give examples? I'm still shocked and disgusted by this

• really? can you give examples? I'm still shocked and disgusted by this

It's been years, so honestly I've forgotton most details of that time and can't faithfully recall to you anything. The most memorable stuff I can remember was lots of rumors about his behavior before he left EXO,ones such as not listening to staff, randomly leaving schedules, and not updating anyone on his whereabout for long periods of time and stuff like that. Him basically being really incosiderate of others. Then, when he finally left to China, it was right before EXO was to do their (first, I think) huge concert tour, and he did so without any concern for the other members and the whole fandom took his side and babied him. After he left, it was mainly small things I picked up on about him from online (since I did not care to follow his activities in China), and then of course, his numerous dating scandals started popping up and it basically fell into place.

Anyway, it was more of a feeling more than anything else. You know that sense you get about a person that tells you they just aren't right?

I just know back then I argued with a ton of people about his personality and character and got dragged to high hell for it.

PZzbipI.gif

Somebody lied to me and told me this girl's name was "Son Maya" but it's actually "Guinn Myah"?? :clown:

Anyway click link and support <3 Guinn Myah

• It's been a long time so honestly I've forgotton most details of that time so I can't faithfully recall to you anything. The most memorable stuff I can remember there was lots of rumors about his behavior before he left EXO such as not listening to staff and even randomly leaving schedules and not updating anyone on his whereabout for long periods of time and stuff like that. Him basically being really incosiderate of others.Then when finally left right before EXO was to do their (first, I think) huge concert tour without any concern for the other members and the whole fandom took his side and babied him. After he left, it was mainly small things I picked up on about him from online, and then of course, his numerous dating scandals started popping up and it basically fell into place.

Anyway, it was more of a feeling more than anything else. You know that sense you get about a person that tells you they just aren't right?

I just know back then I argued with a ton of people about his personality and character and got dragged to high hell for it.

maybe these things makes sense to you now

I don't know much about exo but I'm still speechless about everything.

• It's been a long time so honestly I've forgotton most details of that time so I can't faithfully recall to you anything. The most memorable stuff I can remember there was lots of rumors about his behavior before he left EXO such as not listening to staff and even randomly leaving schedules and not updating anyone on his whereabout for long periods of time and stuff like that. Him basically being really incosiderate of others.Then when finally left right before EXO was to do their (first, I think) huge concert tour without any concern for the other members and the whole fandom took his side and babied him. After he left, it was mainly small things I picked up on about him from online, and then of course, his numerous dating scandals started popping up and it basically fell into place.

Actually, he has had rumors about dating underage girls before but it never hit the kpop news. Mostly stayed on weibo. However, he got a pass because I believe the victim never publicly came forward.

However, with DMZ, she is fearless. The girl herself tagged the police when she first posted about it. That's why I kind of believe her. Still, let's see. If he suddenly disappears, we will know the investigation kicked off.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I envy her, she isn't afraid

External Content twitter.com

• This are GT weibo posts so translation is a bit off.

Kris Wu posted.

f0fad1f93addd73b4bfde1c7f1eb0b93.png

His studio called all evidence fake.

20210718_172536.jpg

Screenshots aren't mine but taken by a friend.

Edited once, last by Noemi ().

• You have other past girlfriends supporting her comments so I believe her for now.

I believe her because she is not afraid and herself tagged the police account on weibo. She was threatened before and didn't give two shits and openly challenged him. Also, I have been following the whole thing since she first posted and all she received was hate for coming out until recently when she posted the video about the money received from Kris and his mother and the contract sent over by his team and other proofs. She finally has some support but still, she is being dragged a lot by his fans, who are frankly freaking scary. I genuinely don't see why a girl would put herself through this. Let's see though. DMZ's 24 hours are up soon.

Original post with DM screenshots: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4660599017181529?

Original post with DM screenshots: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4660599017181529?

this is literally a confirmation

• this is literally a confirmation

Well Netease posting her interview with them is a big confirmation too because no way would a big company like that would get into the middle of it without reasonably confirming the story.

Also, Kris is being shady. His team is deleting all comments under his post that are questioning his statement. Like one comment deleted pointed out why he and his mother paid DMZ $500,000 if he only met her once like he claims. It got deleted in a few seconds. The good thing is non-fans are supporting DMZ and a lot of shit is being posted on weibo. His past videos in clubs and other questionable stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!