Lol at all the threads about selling millions

• So let me do the same as well

:pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy:

Congratulations to Brave Girls for selling 7% of a million

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They literally outsell their entire discography with this 1 album the level of growth is insane

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ^^

Congrats to BG, indeed, for outperforming their entire career with this year alone :claps:

It's great to see them do well, and as a watcher and K-pop fan, it's heartwarming to see them genuinely enjoying themselves with their newly found success, doing all the stuff they wanted to do and to achieve as idols :-)  :pepe-toast:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Official Post

I am happy they blew up.... I have no idea how they did it? Can you tell me?

A compilation video of their performances for the army went viral and people started streaming Rollin.

• The way they blew up as they were losing "hope"....

You never know what fate might produce.

You are right you never know your fate in Produce... 🐍

External Content www.youtube.com

• I am happy they blew up.... I have no idea how they did it? Can you tell me?

This video does a pretty good job explaining their success if you have time do watch it

If you want a quick summary, basically the girls already moved out of their dorms and were preparing to disband. They already had other plans because their idol career isn't and hasn't worked out for so many years

So just days before they were about to discuss disbandment, this video went viral. Yes this exact video

It's a video of Brave Girls performing Rollin for many military concerts and the video showed the overwhelming support for the girls in military. The song went viral and went on to top the charts and broke many records, such as being the female GG song with the most hourly PAKs, and GG song with the most melon likes.

And it's not just the song that went viral, but their story as well. Basically tldr, military concerts like the one Brave Girls often perform, are not really the kind of concerts groups tend to go because they don't pay well, and it has a very long travel time. The appearance fee is very low and often groups actually lose money for it. People who perform there are often looked down as unpopular, but Brave Girls performed more than 100 times on the show.

Brave Girls are one of the few groups who did it and the song is actually widely popular among military men, just not on the charts. People start to sympathize and also grew to love the girls for their dedication and work ethic. I got this from a post in reddit

They then had overwhelming support from the military men and soon after the GP also fell in love with them. Not just "Rollin", but their 2020 title "We Ride" also managed to hit Top 5 on Melon after.

Brave Girls are now one of the hottest current groups in SK, with the girls getting multiple CFs and the members also topping brand reputation charts. They literally went from total nugu status, to the country's favourite GG

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• Now that's one hell of a underdog story....

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• what about Day6 icy????

how close are they to million sellers????

My nugu faves are more than 50% there (this excludes Even Of Day)

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Brave Girls' last album was Rollin' in 2017, and it sold only 1,091 copies.

Thus, we have a growth in sales of ((71,379 ÷ 1,091) − 1) × 100 = 6,443%.

I imagine this could be a record for sales growth between two back-to-back album releases.

• Deserved! Rolling is a bop and a half!

Also icy could you explain this part again if you don't mind? The military show part...

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!