This Coca Cola BTS deal is confounding

• To be honest it was super confusing from the very beginning. This is insane that ARMY had to guess that the cover from a Coca Cola ad was by BTS.

Like, Idk. BTS are pretty expensive I'm sure, especially if you have them sing. Some promotion would have made some sense.

Maybe Coca Cola just have too much money, and doesn't care, LOL

( But yes, I'm also waiting for the full song )

• Bet you they were planning something big for the Olympics. Then all that got scrapped. Oh well, hopefully we will see something new in the Super Bowl maybe?

• I think they’re building some hype. It makes no sense to only have their voices considering bts extreme selling power

They’re Coca Cola, they can afford expensive men

• I still hope that they would “debut” the ad with BTS in it during Super Bowl (2 weeks from now). It’s the biggest TV night of the year here in the US and a gazillion people watch it, some just for the ads. Advertisement cost last year was $5.2 million for 30-second ad, but company’s still pay because of the exposure their ad gets. If Coke will debut an ad with BTS in it, this would be the perfect time.

• I still hope that they would “debut” the ad with BTS in it during Super Bowl (2 weeks from now). It’s the biggest TV night of the year here in the US and a gazillion people watch it, some just for the ads. Advertisement cost last year was $5.2 million for 30-second ad, but company’s still pay because of the exposure their ad gets. If Coke will debut an ad with BTS in it, this would be the perfect time.

I don't dare to hope, but that would be craaaaazy.

There won't be any coca cola ad for superbowl this year. https://www.google.de/amp/s/va…als-pepsi-1234886545/amp/

• I agree with my friend who suspects that it's the remnants of a worldwide ad deal that fell apart or a deal for another country that fell apart and they just sent what they had to a different market for use there.

• cocacola indonesia twitter made some Q&A about cocacola ads yesterday,

And nope.. they will have no mv atm,

Then nope, they won't have any plan to release the full version

And there is no offficial plan from cocacola about featuring BTS at cocacola packaging

But yes, it was sung by BTS

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-comfy:

• :cutes: I think just Jungkook sang the song.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!