Can your faves beat their 3 men credits in the album?

• Yes the album is made just with 3 people. Yes an album with 7 fking songs is made with 3 people. Nowadays songs have what 7 people to do 1 song, my faves have 3 people to do an entire album. Hong Jisang is the producer that have been working with Day6 since their debut days.

We stan talent in this house

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• icyruios

Changed the title of the thread from “Can your faves beat my 3 men credits in the album?” to “Can your faves beat their 3 men credits in the album?”.
  • TALENTED AF. NOW THIS IS A TRUE MUSICIAN. THEY HAVE PASSION IN MUSIC. ITS NOT JUST A JOB TO MAKE A LIVING.

• TALENTED AF. NOW THIS IS A TRUE MUSICIAN. THEY HAVE PASSION IN MUSIC. ITS NOT JUST A JOB TO MAKE A LIVING.

The real question is how they find the time to do it.

Like Young K has been real busy being a DJ host for his own radio show, Wonpil is busy with his musical. And they manage to find time to give us such quality songs. They are so hardworking

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• The real question is how they find the time to do it.

Like Young K has been real busy being a DJ host for his own radio show, Wonpil is busy with his musical. And they manage to find time to give us such quality songs. They are so hardworking

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Yeah, Inspiration can come anytime and anywhere. They just need to go to the studio and express it. Thats just how it is. With their experience of writing songs. I dont think its that hard for them given how talented they are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!