Hmm aespa really coming back before RV huh

• I mean I predicted this but I wasn’t expecting to be right I suppose. Granted I won’t look at this as real comeback just another single to the collection

• not surprising. rv have like..........no years left so it makes sense that they need to start marketing the next generation

Honestly I genuinely see RV lasting for the long run like the Irene thing seems like that’s the worst it can get they all seem like they wanna be in the group for the long run it’s just...... this hiatus is starting to be problematically long now I’m curious on what’s the hold up, can’t say Wendy anymore cause SMCON proves she better than ever. This hiatus is just interesting one might say :/

• really got a source for it - not that I'm doubting you or anthing

I get you I was too lazy to add it in the OP lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• really? when is the comeback, sm usually announces it 1 month b4 the actual cb day

It's a remake track so I wouldn't say it's an official comeback but they're releasing a new single on February 5th. It's hard to say whether they'll promote it at all or not.

• It's a remake track so I wouldn't say it's an official comeback but they're releasing a new single on February 5th. It's hard to say whether they'll promote it at all or not.

im not gonna consider that as a cb lol

• im not gonna consider that as a cb lol

It's iff isn't it whether you consider a remake of something a CB but like another user said if they have an MV and promote then its treated like a CB right?

well I for one am looking forward to it - I like the girls but I was kinda mixed on BM so lets see what the girls can do

• It's iff isn't it whether you consider a remake of something a CB but like another user said if they have an MV and promote then its treated like a CB right?

well I for one am looking forward to it - I like the girls but I was kinda mixed on BM so lets see what the girls can do

oh yeah ofc. if they do a whole mv and promotions id consider it.

• They are rookies so it was expected, they are also supposed to compete with the current big ggs so SM has to find ways to increase their popularity and with no regular comebacks it won't happen. I want a RV comeback but also don't want SM to give us something half-assed or overlap with Aespa so.

peaking...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!