Saturday again

• Not a lot of fun. I had a dental appointment and was supposed to be getting root canal but after an hour of sitting in the chair being prepped up, nothing was done, My anxiety was too severe to carry on and it’s decided I will have it done in hospital instead under a GA. I’ve only just recovered from the Novocaine, it’s strong stuff. I felt like I’d been hit by a bus. Other than that, I’ve been okay,

• Not a lot of fun. I had a dental appointment and was supposed to be getting root canal but after an hour of sitting in the chair being prepped up, nothing was done, My anxiety was too severe to carry on and it’s decided I will have it done in hospital instead under a GA. I’ve only just recovered from the Novocaine, it’s strong stuff. I felt like I’d been hit by a bus. Other than that, I’ve been okay,

Good that you have gone through all of it.

No offense, I get dentists and patients would have broken most pandemic protocols during treatment-close proximity whilst patients without mask on..how is this looked at where you at?

• Good that you have gone through all of it.

No offense, I get dentists and patients would have broken most pandemic protocols during treatment-close proximity whilst patients without mask on..how is this looked at where you at?

We have to wear a mask while entering and leaving the surgery, but of course not during the procedure although the dentist and dental nurse wear one.

• We have to wear a mask while entering and leaving the surgery, but of course not during the procedure although the dentist and dental nurse wear one.

All right.

Would you mind do me a favor..I want to know what Jimmy meant by " beret bumper hock" at about 47 secs of the video.. I don't get it ><

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hes cool...

• It is Saturday afternoon on a 4th of July weekend, It is party time. :happyr:

Got some Chicken leg-quarters on the Grill.

AVtA2oT.jpg

that looks good..is it BBQ sauce on chicken?

Used to put out BBQ like this on a gas grill with charcoal at one side lava rocks the other underneath. Lava rocks can burn up to 400C seared meat pretty quick on the outside gave off a crunchy layer, after a few minutes move the meat to lower heat charcoal side n grill the rest of the way to avoid getting burned and infuse charcoal flavor. not too bad tho.

PS: Happy 4th of July~

• that looks good..is it BBQ sauce on chicken?

Used to put out BBQ like this on a gas grill with charcoal at one side lava rocks the other underneath. Lava rocks can burn up to 400C seared meat pretty quick on the outside gave off a crunchy layer, after a few minutes move the meat to lower heat charcoal side n grill the rest of the way to avoid getting burned and infuse charcoal flavor. not too bad tho.

PS: Happy 4th of July~

Yes BBQ Sauce (Heinz 57 sauce) basted on for the last 15-30mins of cooking.

Your BBQ technique sounds excellent. I usually do them your way. This one smoking method of one hour at 80C than 30 minutes at 175C. Put BBQ sauce on and cook until 85C internal temperature. Took over two hours the Baked Potato baked well.

Both ways infuse flavor into the chicken. Next time doing it your way, it is quicker and tasty.

• 4NIA4 Do me a favor

What does " beret bumper hock" mean at about 43 secs of the video that Jimmy Page put out?

I turned on English subtitle it said beret bumper hock.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't know the accent and never heard a saying anything similar.

He says Acoustical Guitar played in a poor man's " beret bumper hock" style.

Search found Slang Australian"Bumper up". A man hired by a Harlot to do odd jobs. XD

One definition for "Hock" is to Pawn something also refers to the hind leg.

Bet it is British Slang - Pawning an inexpensive Beret to get laid. XD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!