sshuqi's graphics shop [EVERYTHING FREE UNTIL 1st of MARCH]

• Hello everyone~ I'm sshuqi and I love playing around in photoshop in my free time so I thought I might make something out of my hobby and help you guys make your akp profile pretty in exchange for a few akorns.

e x a m p l e s

If you like any of these examples and want a graphic made by me please fill out the form below and I'll get to you asap.

f o r m

Username:

Type of graphic: (specify if you want a cover photo, a full set or only an avatar/signature, if you want them to be simplistic (like #2 ) or more complex (like #3)

Picture(s) for signature: (please try to provide hq pictures)

Picture(s) for avatar:

Gif or static:

Other details: (like colors, layout, about anything you want to see on your graphic. you can even give me some inspiration)

If you want a gif set please make sure you either give me the gif images you want or, if you don't have them, a youtube video with the exact timestamp you want me to extract the gif from.

Bellow you can see the prices for each type of graphic. You can pay after I finish your order.

p r i c e s

:eyes: EVERYTHING WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GIFS IS FREE UNTIL THE 1st of MARCH.

* You might get a total of one free order. If you'd like to order more, the following prices apply.

• Static set: 20 :akorns:
    • Signature: 15 :akorns:
    • Gif set: 35 :akorns:
    • Gif avatar: 10 :akorns:
    • Gif signature: 25 :akorns:
    • Cover photo: 20 :akorns:
    • Gif cover photo: 30 :akorns:
    • Gif from video: 20 :akorns: per gif

If you want any other type of graphic that I currently don't have in my list, hit me up and I'm sure I might be able to help you :wink:

q u e u e

Once I take your order, you'll see your name right here.

• wow you are talentend, love your GFX

SINGER / SONGWRITER

Instagram I YouTube I LinkTree

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sshuqi

Changed the title of the thread from “sshuqi's graphics shop” to “sshuqi's graphics shop [EVERYTHING FREE UNTIL 1st of MARCH]”.
  • Some clarification: Would you like all of the pictures in the same signature or you'd prefer different signatures for every picture?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!