Blinks are having a civil war right now. Come here clowns b!

• With the way some people are getting mad and being to pessimistic, I wouldn’t be surprised that if they finally get the announcement they wanna hear, they still won’t not be satisfied.

• Guys this is classic YG/BP marketing, starve the fans for a year, get them hostile and hungry, then they drop a banger like D4/HYLT and we eat it up and break records. The cycle then begins again next year and we'll be back here saying the same things.

• Stop this. They announced those 3 solos at the same time. So we also waited for 3 years too not just rosé stans

• blinks (especially Lisa and Jisoo akgaes) are being so dramatic over this :rolleyes: Just because Rosé and Jennie are the ones in LA doesn't mean they can't be working on ot4 music, did y'all ever consider the possibility that Chaennie were sent to LA because they were the only members available, and that Lisoo will work on this mystery project at a later time or from Korea as they are busy preparing solo activities?

Lilies really have no issue with Jennie/Rosé making new music. In fact, I’m looking forward to it. Any BP activities, I’m all for it. What’s confusing was YG will announce that they are in LA to make music (don’t even know if it’s gonna be released ever) but here is YG making no updates about Lisa’s solo when Lisa hinted that it’s “soon,” Jisoo saying she already listened to it, and DJ snake continuously spoiling his music with Lisa.

I know that YG probably made it known why Chaennie are in LA to avoid any more ridiculous rumors but Lilies just want peace of mind.

• The difference between Lisa and Rose solo is Rose solo was promised for literally years and hinted at and took forever to come.

Lisa has been the best treated for the last few years its the simple fact that shes had the most work.

Im saying shes treated the best because you people love to play the victim card for Lisa.

• U can ask for better treatment to lisa without shading jennie.. What can i expect from someone who is an akgae itself.

Trueeee

The Lisa akgae here should be more self aware.

"blink nation" my ass your not a blink if you only care for one member.

These Lisa akgae here could give 0 fuck about whether BP disbands and only Lisa gets solo music.

• The difference between Lisa and Rose solo is Rose solo was promised for literally years and hinted at and took forever to come.

Lisa has been the best treated for the last few years its the simple fact that shes had the most work.

Im saying shes treated the best because you people love to play the victim card for Lisa.

You do know that all the three solos were promised for years right?

When YGE made that statement about the solos after Jennie's was announced, they did not not only mention a solo for Rosé, they mentioned solos for Rosé, Lisa then Jisoo, in that order. They never mentioned a timeline.

So if Rosé took years to come by, then obviously Lisa's and Jisoo's also took the same pattern.

So, no it wasn’t only Rosé solo which was promised for years.

• All three solos were promised but thats another YG "promise" Rose solo was actually a thing YG confirmed was happening and the members hinted at for years.. Rose was clearly wanting to release it and kept telling fans to wait thats the difference.

• All three solos were promised but thats another YG "promise" Rose solo was actually a thing YG confirmed was happening and the members hinted at for years.. Rose was clearly wanting to release it and kept telling fans to wait thats the difference.

That happened cuz she was next in line for her solo.

Where you expecting Lisa and Jisoo to be talking about their solos when Rosé was next?

Lisa only started commenting about her solo when Rosé solo was released and some time had passed.

• That happened cuz she was next in line for her solo.

Where you expecting Lisa and Jisoo to be talking about their solos when Rosé was next?

Lisa only started commenting about her solo when Rosé solo was released and some time had passed.

Yeah she was next in line for her solo for literally 2 years of nonstop hints totally different then what Lisa is going through.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!