Blinks are having a civil war right now. Come here clowns b!

• So i was sleeping in peace, woke up and saw a war within the fandom.. not a surprise tbh, but still a surprise with how some still lick YGE a** and as always throw a member/s under the bus :pepepizza:

About Chaennie: i think YGE lied just so the girls won't be dragged for taking a break (well, technically just Jisoo is working :clown: ) inside their break :clown: and just lied again. I don't believe they will release music tbh.... I could be wrong.... But yes.

Lisa solo: i hate YGE and I dislike how some blinks are telling us (Lisa biased or the fans who want news about it) to stay quiet. Mind your own business if you don't like how some voice their concern towards Lisa solo which is delayed every damn week. And miss me with "this is how YGE works" bc incompetence shouldn't be normalized.

Blinks reaction towards Chaennie: shut up and let them take every opportunity to their career. They shouldn't be affected by YGE mess agenda. Let them work in peace.

Blinks reaction towards Lisa: i will be super biased here, but I'm already seeing some saying how Lisa is constantly promoted and "YGE favorite", but when this little nickname was given to another member all fandom united and fought against this narrative. Can't say the same about this narrative being pushed towards Lisa now and you guys agreeing. Makes me think how OT4 some are. None are YGE favorite and all deserve all promotions. End.

Blinks fighting again: nothing new :clown:

Anyways, i won't condemn neither hate if Chaennie, Lisoo or whatever gets a sub unit and start promoting. They all deserve music, they all deserve to shine and they all deserve better. But I do hope some "fans" to stop their hypocrisy and shade just one fanbase or member. It's ridiculous.

Anyways, that is me after waking up to war. Bye!

• Bruh this whole situation...

@lisamygem is literally being called an anti for asking for more info about Lisa's solo.

That girl has to be the biggest OT4 i have ever seen, but because her bias is Lisa, today she is being labeled an anti.

This whole fandoms will implode one of these days..

• Anyone who simply asks for better treatment for Lisa is labelled an akgae. Meanwhile, fans who openly hate and mock Lisa (and sometimes Jisoo) and say they only want music from Chaennie are called OT4.

It’s depressing. But with the way YG operates, is it a surprise the fandom is such a mess.

• blinks (especially Lisa and Jisoo akgaes) are being so dramatic over this :rolleyes: Just because Rosé and Jennie are the ones in LA doesn't mean they can't be working on ot4 music, did y'all ever consider the possibility that Chaennie were sent to LA because they were the only members available, and that Lisoo will work on this mystery project at a later time or from Korea as they are busy preparing solo activities?

• As much as I'm sad about Lisa's solo keeping being delayed, I'm not suprised. They delayed Rosé's solo for more than 2 years after the first annoucement that she would be the next to have one. So I don't think is Lisa being less favored than other members, all of them ends up being desrespected by the Company in some way.

About Channie... we just should stop jumping on conclusions until a official statement of them releasing something. They could be building connections for the group in the future, or involved in composition, or preparing a unit... or as said in OP they aren't doing something that will actually see the light. We. Don't. Know.

As a Jisoo biased, I don't even have any perspective about her solo at the moment, because If they treated Rosé like that for 2 years, If they are treating Lisa like that right now, what does guarantees me she will be release music anytime soon? At least she has her drama, so I'm kinda fine.

TL;DR: It's all about YG's miscomunications and incompetence fault. If they took time to clarify what all of them are doing and preparing right now and giving (correct) dates, It wouldnt be causing a war.

• Anyone who simply asks for better treatment for Lisa is labelled an akgae. Meanwhile, fans who openly hate and mock Lisa (and sometimes Jisoo) and say they only want music from Chaennie are called OT4.

It’s depressing. But with the way YG operates, is it a surprise the fandom is such a mess.

U can ask for better treatment to lisa without shading jennie.. What can i expect from someone who is an akgae itself.

• I think people are being ridiculous about this. It's probably group music, people need to wait for things to be confirmed before they start jumping other members or insisting their faves leave the group

• This whole blink agenda against Lisa biased and akgaes is just funny tbh. It proves more about their "love" towards Lisa...

• blinks (especially Lisa and Jisoo akgaes) are being so dramatic over this :rolleyes: Just because Rosé and Jennie are the ones in LA doesn't mean they can't be working on ot4 music, did y'all ever consider the possibility that Chaennie were sent to LA because they were the only members available, and that Lisoo will work on this mystery project at a later time or from Korea as they are busy preparing solo activities?

If you are going to call out, please call out everyone. keep this same energy towards others fans bc it's easy to blame Lisa fans when we know how she was paid dust sometimes. Nothing wrong worrying about a promised solo with zero talks since the beginning of the year and suddenly hearing about another member (the ones who have solos) music work. Sure it can be an OT4 project, but this goes to both ways. Try to see Lisa fans side who are waiting for her solo since forever.

• Lisa solo is not delayed, it never had a date and it's actually being released this year unlike rosé one that has been in talks since 2018

Lisa stans need to shut up bc they are stupid and corny as always, they didn't bother following rosé promo so they don't know how it even went

• I honestly feel like they're probably both getting ready for a comeback or taking a break? Lots of idols have injuries or illnesses they are healing, OR they are working on something behind the scenes. I think the reason why Lisa can't go back to Thailand is that it's in a wave right now, and it's not that good of an idea to visit just yet. We don't know what is actually going on and what they are doing, sure it does look bad for many fans though from a PR perspective.

• Lisa solo is not delayed, it never had a date and it's actually being released this year unlike rosé one that has been in talks since 2018

Lisa stans need to shut up bc they are stupid and corny as always, they didn't bother following rosé promo so they don't know how it even went

All the members were promised a solo with Rosé going first, bc if we go by this logic then Lisa solo should be in 2019 no?? If Rosé solo is considered delayed then do yourself at home and consider Lisoo solos delayed too.

Lisa stans have every right to talk about Lisa solo so i don't see how us talking about it is bad to BP as a whole. It's just you guys faking concern about the pinks when Lisa isn't involved in this so called "worry".

• I honestly feel like they're probably both getting ready for a comeback or taking a break? Lots of idols have injuries or illnesses they are healing, OR they are working on something behind the scenes. I think the reason why Lisa can't go back to Thailand is that it's in a wave right now, and it's not that good of an idea to visit just yet. We don't know what is actually going on and what they are doing, sure it does look bad for many fans though from a PR perspective.

Right? It does look bad... But anyways....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!