If you guys don't see me for a while...

• ...It's because I'm grounded. My friends just told me that they got their report cards for the first semester by mail yesterday so that can only mean that mine is coming very soon. I have 4 A's, 2 B's, and 1 C. Pretty average. Well, my parents aren't average and they're probably going to yell at me, make me cry, give me a 2.5-hour lecture about grades and school, and ground me for like a month, and take all my stuff. Unless I can get to my report card first that is...

Wish me luck, I have thousands of butterflies in my stomach right now. I've never got lower than a B and I've told my parents that I had all A's.

Oh and selfmate this doesn't count because I need to get this out there and this wasn't told directly to you :)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• ...It's because I'm grounded. My friends just told me that they got their report cards for the first semester by mail yesterday so that can only mean that mine is coming very soon. I have 4 A's, 2 B's, and 1 C. Pretty average. Well, my parents aren't average and they're probably going to yell at me, make me cry, give me a 2.5-hour lecture about grades and school, and ground me for like a month, and take all my stuff. Unless I can get to my report card first that is...

Wish me luck, I have thousands of butterflies in my stomach right now. I've never got lower than a B and I've told my parents that I had all A's.

Oh and selfmate this doesn't count because I need to get this out there and this wasn't told directly to you :)

Ok well good luck and I hope it goes well for you

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

Aww. I am sorry you parents are being harsh. Your grades sound really decent to be honest. Please make sure to be safe and all that if you do have to take an hiatus. We will be here when you are back, young one.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Aww. I am sorry you parents are being harsh. Your grades sound really decent to be honest. Please make sure to be safe and all that if you do have to take an hiatus. We will be here when you are back, young one.

I am the same age as her lol

ay amor i will miss you if they do ground you but lets hope not

• Idk :(

Well I check the mail a few minutes ago and nothing important was there, so I'm safe for now. Even though it's hard, the best thing to do probably not throw it away or hide it from them...

Yeah true

good luck <333

I have 2 C's (all A's otherwise thank god) and my parents are also super strict so yeah, wish you the best <3

ITs OkAY oNlY FOr DiReCt QuoteS

hoNesTy Is tHe BESt POliCy

You cAN'T hIDE yOUR gRAdes sO SEcrEtly

go oN tEll yOUr muM ANd DAD

wHAT's THE WoRsE tHAT CAn HappEN it cAn'T be That baD

yoU knOw WHat's more IMPORtaNT tHAn GRadEs - inTeGRIty

it shoWS THAT yOU HAVe sincERity

show YouR ParEnts SoMe respEcT

mAYBE iN tURn TheY'lL iGNorE yoUR WOrsT sUBjEct

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!