This is the best song I have heard released by a KPOP boy band. Musically and vocally.

• You might say its a stretch. But I kid you not. Yeah. Honorable mention to icyruios because she kept promoting Day6. So I had to check them out. And I found this masterpiece of a song. Its fitting to my taste.

Its beautiful. The lyrics. Especially their vocals. HOLYYY!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You might say its a stretch. But I kid you not. Yeah. Honorable mention to icyruios because she kept promoting Day6. So I had to check them out. And I found this masterpiece of a song. Its fitting to my taste.

Its beautiful. The lyrics. Especially their vocals. HOLYYY!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OMG YES ESPECIALLY THE VOCALS. Like the beautiful instrument plays so softly and suddenly they came in with the belt I'm like

:pepe-life-support:

Also I think you might like these songs if you liked 'Cover'

• :yesr::yesr::yesr:

• I loved cover..

But you know which song is even better?

I need somebody :peperich:

WHY AM I ALOOOONNNNNEEEEEEE

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Literally chills whenever MyDays sing this song. This is what Day6 deserves

External Content www.youtube.com

• Exactly

"nugunga piryohae" :pepe-sad:

• The vocals killed me. Thank you for the recommendation. I was about to ask. :lover3:

I know Sungjin and Young K wrote it. But I didnt know about Sungjin mental anxiety issues. Thats sad to hear. Is he better now? Or is he still recovering from it?

• Really? Definitely need to check it out.

I love this fancam from their chile concert stage

External Content www.youtube.com

• The vocals killed me. Thank you for the recommendation. I was about to ask. :lover3:

I know Sungjin and Young K wrote it. But I didnt know about Sungjin mental anxiety issues. Thats sad to hear. Is he better now? Or is he still recovering from it?

He is probably still recovering.

Sungjin and Jae's mental anxiety issues were the reason why they didn't promote their 2020 comeback Demon and recent 2021 comeback Negentropy. Sungjin also recently enlisted

:peperain::peperain::peperain:

Also, Even Of Day which is Day6's sub-unit is going to comeback on 5th Jul so we can at least look forward to that.

Shall I also add you to the Day6 taglist?

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• I see. Jae also has it? Thats sad. Hope they will be better along the way.

"Shall I also add you to the Day6 taglist?"

Please do. Thank you. :lover3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!