Juyeon for Elle Korea speaking about Kingdom, why he never gets angry and his special menu

• The Boyz's Juyeon's Elle Korea July issue interview:

He shared a lot of thoughts.

He said that the next comeback they'll show who The Boyz really are:

"This is what we like. This is what we're good at. This is THE BOYZ."

He also spoke about Kingdom and how it made them grow even more.

He said after they were ranked at the bottom with group evaluations after 2nd round, it made them free from comparisons.

"We acknowledged the result, but it was clearly a cool performance for us so we didn't have to be immersed in finding out why we ranked 6th. From the 2nd round, we became carefree and now we're able to enjoy the stages."

He also spoke about the members and how important they are for each other. Also how they're so different, but they feel the same way on the stage.

About their performances he said:

"We always kept in mind that it had to be something new, since we feared that our performances would be predictable. However, the evaluation wasn't based on how new the stage was. We concluded that not focusing on presenting something special would be the way to showcase our true selves.

I trust that we will trully do well in all circumstances. Surprisingly the fans liked to see us enjoy the stage after we let go of the burden."

Juyeon said, that he would like to become a free person, who has his own kind of feeling, someone who fully accepts what he has himself, without comparing to others, someone that does his best in any given situation and someone who isn't bound by any prejudices or particular thoughts.

FULL INTERVIEW TRANSLATION:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Juyeon's Elle Korea YOUTUBE interview

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Translations:

PHOTOS

E5DH-LqVIAIx_YL?format=jpg&name=medium

E5DH-LqVcAQ4mQB?format=jpg&name=large

E5DH-LqVcAAueGM?format=jpg&name=large

E5DH-LpUUAAJoe1?format=jpg&name=large

E5DIEDsVoAcJOVD?format=jpg&name=medium

E5DIEEBVoAwAAz5?format=jpg&name=medium

• dont be shy, stan tbz :pepe-flirt:

It’s a total secret but before their Kingdom i saw Juyeon gif and i was, like, goddamn this man is so hot. And then i keep seeing his fanarts (even BL ones) til i check TBZ variety shows (idk the name of their first variety show but ive watche dit and i think im at episode 3?) LMAO.

So yea ive been eyeing them for a while now. But Juyeon never ages in my eyes bruuuuh :waterr:

• It’s a total secret but before their Kingdom i saw Juyeon gif and i was, like, goddamn this man is so hot. And then i keep seeing his fanarts (even BL ones) til i check TBZ variety shows (idk the name of their first variety show but ive watche dit and i think im at episode 3?) LMAO.

So yea ive been eyeing them for a while now. But Juyeon never ages in my eyes bruuuuh :waterr:

Woow, that's amazing!

Their variety shows are so much fun, and there is so much content all the time, that I barely can keep up, even though I'm doing quite well, I'm always behind haha

They are all really amazing and have such good personalities, they grown a lot from their first variety show now (I think you're probably watching Flower Snack?). But it's also so nice to watch their older shows. They are more grown up and more confident now with who they are, it's so nice to see.

Also if you need song suggestions, let me know :claps:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!