Blackpink on Late Late Show with James Corden

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Sulli

• Babybluehun0327

Changed the title of the thread from “Blackpink of Late Late Show with James Corden” to “Blackpink on Late Late Show with James Corden”.
    • Official Post

PRETTY SAVAGE WITH A LIVE BAND LIKE IVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF :waterr::waterr::waterr:

I HATE that choreo but I love the energy and facial expressions the girls have on stage so that manages to save the performance.

Also the interview is why I think James Corden is one of the best interviewers when it comes to KPOP groups, he manages to ask them all questions, doesn't leave anyone out and doesn't ask weird questions.

:yesr:

• Knetz are loving this performance!!

1. I'm seriously so looking forward to their online concert

2. Ah I just saw it. I'm so f*cking looking forward to Crazy Of You...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm waiting for Sundayㄷㄱㄷㄱ

4. They are seriously freaking pretty and handsome

5. I like the vibe

6. They said that this was just a taste of itㅋㅋㅋㅋ We definitely need the main course. I'm looking forward to their online concert

7. They are of another classㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow starting from their coordi, it's already crazy

9. I thought that they were all gonna speak English?

10. Lalisaㅜㅜ Please give her a solo album asapㅠ Jennie is always unrivaled

11. Lisa is crazy, why is she so dope?

12. Lisa is f*cking cool

13. Rose was f*cking cool when she was spinning her head

14. Freaking pretty

15. I wonder what Jennie was saying... when she was raising her eyebrows

1. BLACKPINK is the best. They’re so pretty and the stage is good

2. Wow, the stage is so beautiful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The members are all pretty

3. Lisa is awesome;

4. Their outfits are so beautiful ㅠ

5. This stage is legendary

6. Lisa really stands out on stage. She’s not my bias, but I can’t take my eyes off her

7. BLACKPINK’s stage is the best ㅠㅠ

8. Wow, Rosé is crazy

9. Daebak, as expected from BLACKPINK

10. Their outfits are so beautiful. From the faces to the outfits, everything is perfect ㅠㅠ

ღ Sulli

• Official Post

Knetz actually praising Lisa??? :waterr::waterr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!