The embarrassing thing you have done in public!

• Share one thing you have done in public that embarrassed some of your friends, family, or associates!

• I have one in particular but it's myself lol. My glasses broke and I forgot to wear my contacts so when I was trying to find my mom in the grocery store I was searching for her blind lmao. My eyesight is really bad so from a glance, I thought it was my mom so I ran after her and called out to her, and grabbed her hand. The person I assumed was my mom was some random lady. I was so embarrassed and the people standing around us were laughing at me but thank god she didn't take the awkward encounter negatively :pepe-cross:

The funny thing is I would see her at the same grocery store from time to time and she would joke around with me.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• The classic calling the teacher mom.

Another case was I was biking down a slope and I lock brake too abruptly like a noob. I ended up flipping over and fell in front of a busy intersection. According to a random person checking me if I was alright, I did a 360 in the air before landing in the floor. I was lucky that I didn't get any injury or hit anyone.

• I wanted to buy a drink in the grocery store. I opened the refrigerator door, bent forward and took out the drink then I slammed the door on my head. I had a bump on the side of my head for days and the store owner kept telling me the next couple of times when I went in again “Try not to knock yourself out this time”

:pepestare:

• My friends and I were on our way home from school when I cycled into a lamp post.

I wasn't even distracted or anything. My brain just kind of short-circuited. I swerved left, right, left, unable to decide which way to go before crashing face first into the lamp post.

I had a huge bump on my forehead...

• I was 8 and at the eye doc before and he put eyedrops in my eyes who make you blind for like 3 hours and my mom decided to go grocery shopping after my visit and asked me to choose for cornflakes. We argued on why she would not buy them and I said "But I chose them..." and so she bought them thinking I lied on not being able to see cause the cornflakes we got were expensive and cause back than cornflakes had toys in them she asumed I only wanted them for the toy inside. I really told her I could not see and had no idea what cornflakes I actually wanted but she was like "shut up, you emberase me in the store!"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!