K-pop artists with most music videos over 100M views on YouTube (January 2021)

• Watch the video first there's a lot of K-pop artists inside:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think we all agree that K-pop music videos are getting bigger on YouTube, but how big exactly? Actually there's only few artists have multiple music videos more than 100M views which surprise me a little bit. Anyway I still hope K-pop will be bigger and bigger in the future!

• Watch the video first there's a lot of K-pop artists inside:

I think we all agree that K-pop music videos are getting bigger on YouTube, but how big exactly? Actually there's only few artists have multiple music videos more than 100M views which surprise me a little bit. Anyway I still hope K-pop will be bigger and bigger in the future!

interesting but I would say this video can be misleading in a sense

rather than listing pure numbers which don't mean anything why not list the no of videos over 100m compared to the number of MVs released?

Ie. If one group has 10 videos each with over 100m views one might make an argument that that 100% ratio is better than another group who has 11 videos with over 100m but they have released 22 videos

Does that make sense?

• Actually I think it's fine, like yes if the video shows the ratio of over to under 100M is better, but without it is not that bad as well, only different aspect for me. I was thinking about what you said before like is an artist with higher ratio better than the lower one? Maybe not, it depends what's more important for you (or the artists). K-pop career or music career is actually shorter in comparison, so If an artist want to become famous, besides the choice of quality, there is another one that is quantity, for me all of theses is just strategy of surviving in this industry. So yeah I can agree with your points but without showing the ratio I will still not say that the video is really misleading, rather than that I will say the horizon of the video is not that wide.

• Actually I think it's fine, like yes if the video shows the ratio of over to under 100M is better, but without it is not that bad as well, only different aspect for me. I was thinking about what you said before like is an artist with higher ratio better than the lower one? Maybe not, it depends what's more important for you (or the artists). K-pop career or music career is actually shorter in comparison, so If an artist want to become famous, besides the choice of quality, there is another one that is quantity, for me all of theses is just strategy of surviving in this industry. So yeah I can agree with your points but without showing the ratio I will still not say that the video is really misleading, rather than that I will say the horizon of the video is not that wide.

cool I can accept your argument - I didn't say the methodology is bad I used misleading - I apologize maybe I was using the wrong term - maybe I should have used the words indicator ie having a ratio may be a better indicator.

I completely agree that obviously a group should try to have both quality and quantity but in your videos it only shows absolute quantity instead of relative quantity I think both are representative of that group's success.

But nevertheless I can understand where you are coming from and again I apologize for using the term misleading

• cool I can accept your argument - I didn't say the methodology is bad I used misleading - I apologize maybe I was using the wrong term - maybe I should have used the words indicator ie having a ratio may be a better indicator.

I completely agree that obviously a group should try to have both quality and quantity but in your videos it only shows absolute quantity instead of relative quantity I think both are representative of that group's success.

But nevertheless I can understand where you are coming from and again I apologize for using the term misleading

Don't be sorry hahah, I really enjoying discussing these kind of things with ppl and I can accept almost every opinions, so don't worry about it you can say any thoughts you have, whether it's good or bad.

• Don't be sorry hahah, I really enjoying discussing these kind of things with ppl and I can accept almost every opinions, so don't worry about it you can say any thoughts you have, whether it's good or bad.

so do i...i also enjoy discussions on things but when i used misleading obviously looking at it now your video is not misleading so i should've used a diferent wording.

Always look for fault in oneself before blaming others

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!