I wish SM made a bigger effort for the pre-comeback content

• I mean, I get that they have a lot of groups and all so I won't complain about 80% of their MVs being on the "SM box" style because I actually kinda dig it most of the time since some of the set designs are cool or interesting, but damn sometimes I find their content release before a group's comeback so damn uninspired, like I know that most fans will just like some photos of their favs with a good styling and that's it, but is it so hard to release a damn highlight medley?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or teasers like these just using some cool concept and sound effects with hints of the songs?

Like I'm not asking for some Neo Zone or Empathy level of content pre-release, and the track videos were such a cool idea and I get that not every release can have it but SM make it so blatant that 90% of the time they will only release some cool teasers when it's a full album. This year NCT 127 released their 2nd japanese mini and ignoring the fact that the MV is probably the cheapiest thing I've seen for an NCT title track the only thing we got before was a highlight medley, literally we had like 1 group photo and that's it. WayV's Kick Back (also a mini) then followed and had some of the weakest content I've ever seen, like they didn't even try... and with Hot Sauce which is the 1st album of NCT Dream, while the photos were not bad the thing that really saved it for me were the track videos of three b-sides, but nothing comparable to Regular-Irregular era for example, and now with the Hello Future repackage we didn't even have a damn timetable but some photos of the album and that's it, and the comeback is in 3 days, at this point I'm just looking forward to the MV teaser most of the time which is a shame because I loved when they released some of the other things I've mentioned.

SM was releasing this on 2013 with F(x)

The only reason I'm not on their throat yet is because we are still on the pandemic and touring is impossible but SM most of the time be treating big ass groups like they are under Banana Culture when it comes to teasers.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!