Can you spare 10 minutes of your time to learn more about my country?

• if yes, then please have a nice watch

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My Grandfather escaped from Russian occupied Lithuania in the early 1900's. His Brother soon after made his way to the States. As a matter being part Lithuanian learned the History and more recent events. Poland and Lithuania had partnered up to accomplish impressive things.

For example the US Constitution is the first of it's kind to focus on Individual Rights. The second oldest Constitution of this kind was the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth Constitution. This video at 6.48 mentions it.

Funny story in Grade School, boys practiced strong handshakes. It turned out to be contest to see who had the most crushing handshake. After Months of painful handshakes the top two contenders was a Polish kid and myself. Interesting is competitions of Strength like Olympic Weight Lifting to Strongest Man in the World. Northern European and Russia are the Strongest.

• My Grandfather escaped from Russian occupied Lithuania in the early 1900's. His Brother soon after made his way to the States. As a matter being part Lithuanian learned the History and more recent events. Poland and Lithuania had partnered up to accomplish impressive things.

For example the US Constitution is the first of it's kind to focus on Individual Rights. The second oldest Constitution of this kind was the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth Constitution. This video at 6.48 mentions it.

Funny story in Grade School, boys practiced strong handshakes. It turned out to be contest to see who had the most crushing handshake. After Months of painful handshakes the top two contenders was a Polish kid and myself. Interesting is competitions of Strength like Olympic Weight Lifting to Strongest Man in the World. Northern European and Russia are the Strongest.

You are one of those better drink tequila shots with iron glass.

Bud said so.

Bud.jpg

• Interesting you should mention it. Grandparents and Parent made Fruit Brandy by the gallons. There was huge Jars on the Picnic table during the Summer. They would have Brandy drinking gatherings. I should made some, even though i don't drink alcohol, make it for others.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!