Name ONE thing your fav group does really well and ONE thing you wish they’d improve on!

• Please be civil guys!

I’ll start…

I think RV has the best concepts in kpop and

I wish they’d be more consistent with their stage presence as a whole.

• What Stray Kids do well: everything, basically

What I wish they'd improve on: coming back :cryingr:

You read my mind. I've been deprived (well, not really) of a comeback for 9 (almost 10) months...

• Twice

One thing they do well: Their artistry and discography. Their latest album in which all the bsides had the members participate in its conception, was the highest rated 3rd gen album on pitchfork. Ewo and their previous albums also had both sk and international critics raving so ig I love the quality of music they put out.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One thing they should improve on: Taking a fricking break. I love the girls but alchohol free was released the same month and now they have the album out for perfect world. I'm glad for great new songs and but I want to enjoy this alchohol free era more. The girls especially jeongyeon who was clearly in pain during the stages makes me so sad and uncomfy.

Groups like bts, brave girls, twice and so on. Ikw they will do extremely well and their albums will sell like hot cakes and chart high but their comebacks are so close together. It's suffocating and ruins that experience of a good "era". A comeback or two a year with solid promotion is more than enough imo. It's a bit exhausting for both the fans and the idols to keep up with constant releases.

Desbundar

• The Boyz:

They do everything well :D

I wish they would improve on giving us and themselves a break (just kidding, I love to be flooded with content, I do hope they rest enough though...)

Got7

They also do everything well :D

I wish they would improve on giving us and themselves a break (haha what a problem I have huh?)

I love my faves and they lack nothing. Not even being biased.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!