Why boy groups fans are more dedicated than girl group fans?

• They invest so much in physicals as we can see nugu bgs can easily outsold midtier ggs sales. For fanvoting too, bgs can gain much higher votes than ggs. What are the reasons?

• I'm the exception. Own every f(x) album. Even bought a signed by all members f(x) Chu single for $200 last month.

And f(x) haven't been active since 2016.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wasn't it the fact that girls tend to like BG more and spend more money on their oppas

as oppose to GG which attract boys but then don't tend to spend as money.

• Wasn't it the fact that girls tend to like BG more and spend more money on their oppas

as oppose to GG which attract boys but then don't tend to spend as money.

I think so too. Girls are more willing to spend money on this kind of stuff but boys aren’t much.

• As people said, it's because they tend to have more female fans, and female fans are socialized into taking care/nuture/support, and they will also have transformative activity ( meaning that they will create fanarts, songs, fanfics etc... ). Unlike men who... Idk what they are doing, I'm not a man.

This is why I always thought that if you have a fandom with teenage girls, you are set for life, because they will take a bullet for you. On the downside, this is the reason Supernatural lasted for fifteen years or so - sorry, getting side-tracked.

That said, if a GG gets a female fandom too ( like Black Pink, for example ) they will most likely act the same way. Singers like Taylor, Billie, Ariana, Nicki etc... have a strong female fandom too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!