Proof that "Next Level" is already a national hit!

• PAK= NATIONAL HIT, no pak no national hit. That is the rule :pepe-tea:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Gee, Genie, Oh, Hoot, Into the New World

Tell Me, Nobody, So Hot

Haru Haru, Mr., Ring Ding Dong, Sorry Sorry

Growl etc.

Songs that are well received by the GP and have long lasting impact. None of them had PAK

You don't got to dictate what's a National Hit base on Charts performance solely

• A national hit without a PAK? Well, i guess that is good enough for yall this days.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• National Hits that are not fandom driven and are legit widely successful/recognized by the GP. 10 years later and people still knows them. Necks LeVOL seems right up in the alley to be an iconic song!

The gag is Melon and most of this charts didn't even existed/fully established yet that time when groups were rocking Hits Left and Right.

This just shows how little knowledge this newcomers to Kpoop this days.

• I knew it was going to be a huge hit when I first heard it. Well done to the girls, they’re amazing. Finally, I have a gg to stan again.

• ??? you can have two national hits at the same time tho

to me its more about seeing if the impact just dies away once it's crossed and how long it stays up there

while cover videos and stuff are enough evidence that its a big hit, i dont think it's been up there long enough or done something radical enough to instantly be considered a national hit without factoring in longevity

»» make a wish upon the moon, youre just a little different from others ««

• chaeyoung’s brother really delivered 🤧 ugh twice dancing to NL is such an honor 🥺

OMG OMG OMG :omgr: I LOVE THESE TWO GROUPS :lover4:

💗🍭 ONCE a ONCE always a ONCE, TWICE is forever 🍭💗
    01e999eb6d90a6f07e0b5411bc4e7ca4e62a4111.gifv

• That's on periodddddddddT :pepe-toast: aespa are literally killing it and I am here for all of it :pepe-flirt:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• 3 months later it’s still ranked within the top 5 on Gaon/Melon.

Only other gg songs to achieve this from 2010-2021 were D4 and Rollin. Looks like aespa already secured themselves a national hit.

AESPA STREAM on Twitter
    “"Next Level" by @aespa_official is now the longest charting song inside Gaon Weekly Chart Top 5 in 2021 tied with #IU's "Celebrity", #BraveGirls' "Rollin'"…
    mobile.twitter.com

• The real reason why Next Level never left the charts:

• kids loved NL :love:

Cute, the Chinese youth learning Korean through Next Level, soft power queens

• also NL trending again on korea twitter because of vaccination jokes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!