Who dominate the first half of 2021 ?

• :pepe-hehe:

• ITS BTS and it's not even a competition - 3 million album sales ( over 2 million in catalog ). King of physicals Biggest hit of year ( both national and international , i don't count local artists and just local hits, who are not relevant outside the country )and gonna own next half too, when they release AOTY which gonna set new record most probably!. They have physicals, digitals and impact. It is not even close!

It is not even up for debate. BandwagonHouse's opinion is as true as me being next prime minister.

Are u sure Butter is bigger than Celebrity In Korea? Even Lilac and Rolling seems to be bigger but I don’t have the numbers.

• Are u sure Butter is bigger than Celebrity In Korea? Even Lilac and Rolling seems to be bigger but I don’t have the numbers.

I stated my criteria is both korea and international. Last year any song and 8 has better head start, but it was dynamite which end up as biggest in long run. Butter has amazing stats, yes less than that iu song right now in index for first 5 weeks ( like 20 million points gap ) , but we have to wait and watch till award season for butter's trajectory, and in physical department and album of year, it is not even going to close when BTS releases.

• hmm where does this look familiar oh thats right the ranking that everyone told me i was crazy for making

pasted-from-clipboard.png

You know I just can't stop it when my heart sky rockets for you
    2ea319bd63705a25c50232df2ae317d871d3ad36.gifv d1ef5d384b1910b5a37c49c48b1b0c82fd7573ed.gifv 1f0bd7c83dbb180bdf5e7b6f561bb556fa21671f.gifv

• Are u sure Butter is bigger than Celebrity In Korea? Even Lilac and Rolling seems to be bigger but I don’t have the numbers.

If I’m not mistaken Dynamite is out charting celebrity right now

Weird how people forget BTS old songs dominate too because they aren’t like other acts whose old songs fall off the charts pretty fast. Their longevity is insane

• If I’m not mistaken Dynamite is out charting celebrity right now

Weird how people forget BTS old songs dominate too because they aren’t like other acts whose old songs fall off the charts pretty fast. Their longevity is insane

Butter has just started. We have to wait and see how it pans out in end and which song can become best contender for soty

• i anticipated the hype of all the groups, i knew they would do very well.

people should trust in my genius, i also places Aespa above itzy and people called me crazy

I exactly said the same thing about a thread about who have more hype going to their comeback ?

and i literally said i feel aespa have more hype in general for NL

and everybody call me out for being biased

and now that NL is doing very good everybody is saying that they are doing well because they had a lot of hype before their cb '-'

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• Ι usually chuckle when I read you post but at this point I am a little concerned. What you keep doing seems a little unhealthy to an outsider. Just saying.

So i'm unhealthy for responding to someone who claims people who dont put BTS #1 are delusional or shady? LIke wut? Dont you think myaza is the one who you should be concerned about? We were having a nice civil discussion until she barged in with that incendiary comment.

I have the numbers for 2021 releases. LIlac and Celebrity both did better, and Rolling for sure had a higher peak in terms of UL. Judging by these Gaon Digital numbers, Butter is on pace to fall in between LSG and HYLT in terms of Gaon points for SOTY awards.

This is what Butter has done so far. For the 4th week, you can add in 34M Gaon points if you look at their official site. Adding in the 5th week, it will probably have around 160-170M.

E3h-bjzWYAIU5gb.png

Now compare that to HYLT which had 185M and LSG which had 147M.

Butter just didnt make the same impact that BG, Aespa, Rose (physicals), and Dream (physicals) did. At least in Korea, in the US obviously it's a different story.

Edited once, last by BlackpinkHouse ().

• So i'm unhealthy for responding to someone who claims people who dont put BTS #1 are delusional or shady? LIke wut? Dont you think myaza is the one who you should be concerned about? We were having a nice civil discussion until she barged in with that incendiary comment.

Who is the "we"? You arrived after Myaza's comment. And yeah, not including BTS would be delusionnal, that's just a fact. Same with not including Brave Girls for GG, it just would not make sense. You can't claim something stupid i.e not including BTS in your list and then just claims "it's my opinion". Having an opinion that can be discussed and being simply delusional are two different things. Nobody reacted to Myaza's comment except you because everybody knows that's just the truth.

• Who is the "we"? You arrived after Myaza's comment. And yeah, not including BTS would be delusionnal, that's just a fact. Same with not including Brave Girls for GG, it just would not make sense. You can't claim something stupid i.e not including BTS in your list and then just claims "it's my opinion". Having an opinion that can be discussed and being simply delusional are two different things. Nobody reacted to Myaza's comment except you because everybody knows that's just the truth.

lol reread the thread bub. I was comment #9 (actually I commented earlier than that), i never even mentioned BTS. Then in comes the Army brigade to intimidate and bully me and others who dont think that Butter was the dominant story of 2021 so far. :rolleyes:

• lol reread the thread bub. I was comment #9 (actually I commented earlier than that), i never even mentioned BTS. Then in comes the Army brigade to intimidate and bully me and others who dont think that Butter was the dominant story of 2021 so far. :rolleyes:

My bad, I'm so used to skip you posts because they never makes sense. And just stop with the bs, nobody is bullying you. Also this thread is not about "the dominant story" which does not mean anything and is just an invention of yours to avoid mentioning BTS. It's about the groups who have been the most successful in 2021 so far.

• What even BTS has over 3 million album sales this year and they have yet to release new korean album. There goes your physical point. And butter is song Why are you comparing with your faves album and dream's album? Have you lost common sense?

Butter index for first 5 weeks gonna be more than aespa , so how it is not impactful and don't forget it's first week has 1.5 days to track. i 31 days at top of melon isn't impactful ? Since when? U have some other criteria for BTS, when you call songs with less success as national hits. Stop being so salty!

What even? It has only few million points less than celebrity in 5 weeks and has enough time to catch in future like dynamite did with other 2020 songs. Since when 165 to 170 million points is not huge?

SO cut with your bs of not it being impactful. Butter is megahit by any means in korea. Whether you accept this fact or not. BTS has both digitals and physicals both in korea and overseas to own first half.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!